- 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Full Refurbishment
- Garden to the Rear
- Two Bathrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
LIVING ROOM 14' 8" x 13' 2" (4.47m x 4.01m) Newly decorated with an inglenook fireplace with cast iron traditional stove. The living room has direct access to the breakfast kitchen and has two central heated radiators. With ample space for large family seating, this delightful room overlooks the front elevation.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 14' 5" x 9' 9" (4.39m x 2.97m) The kitchen is flooded with natural light courtesy of tandem windows, which also overlook the garden. Newly installed, there are both wall and base cupboards finished in high gloss white and contrasting black work surface that incorporates a stainless steel 1 bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integral appliances will include a chrome range style cooker and there are spaces for a fridge freezer and dishwasher. Door opens into a compact utility occupied by the white goods and new boiler.
LANDING The landing offers access to two double bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 2" x 9' 9" (4.32m x 2.97m) A generous double bedroom with new carpeting, located to the rear of the property offering ample space for a full bank of free-standing furniture. The room is presented in contemporary tones and the large window allows light to dance around the room whilst also providing tree top views. A delight to wake to.
BEDROOM TWO 16' 8" (reducing to 12' 2") x 9' 6" (5.08m x 2.9m) Another good size double room also with space for a range of furniture. Re-decorated with new carpeting and light grey walls, the bedroom overlooks the front elevation
BATHROOM The ultra-modern suite comprises deep bath with central tap, chrome mains shower and glass screen, fitted vanity cupboards ideal for toiletries and towels incorporating the wash hand basin, and a low-level W.C. The walls and floor are tiled in grey to complement the white suite.
THIRD BEDROOM/STUDIO This space is a blank canvas. Having undergone a programme of refurbishment to vastly improve the overall structure of the room, it now includes a shower room and works well as a large opulent master suite. With versatile options to use as for a gym and home entertainment with bar etc. there are patio doors that open out to the garden. This could also offer the opportunity to work from home having a separate entrance to the main home. With access to the private rear garden, the room is wonderfully bright and spacious.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM Newly installed, the shower room is a great addition to this versatile room and allows for the perfect use as a bedroom if so desired. Comprising of wash basin, low level w.c and mixer shower.
EXTERIOR With the potential to create off road parking to the front elevation (STPP) the property has a large front yard which would be ideal to dress with potted floral arrangements. Stairs gently rise to the main entrance and the yard also includes a wrought iron gate.
To the rear, the lovely garden with private access is low maintenance with pebbled borders and decorative concrete paving circle. Access to the main house is through patio doors to the lower ground floor.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £195,000
OUR 3 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY SITS IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL SETTING ONLY 11 MINUTES WALK FROM ROWLEY LANE JUNIOR AND INFANT SCHOOL. WITH A GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOM AND LARGE DINING KITCHEN, THE PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A NICE STANDARD THROUGHOUT. THE PROPERTY HAS TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM, SUITABLE FOR USE AS A HOME OFFICE. WITH ONLY APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES DRIVE TO HUDDERSFIELD TRAIN STATION AND JUST OVER HALF AN HOUR TO LEEDS VIA THE M62, THE ENJOYMENT OF VILLAGE LIVING IS APPRECIATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO REGARDED AMENITIES AND GOOD SCHOOLING. OUR 3 BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A LOVELY STANDARD THROUGHOUT
Clayton Court, Church Lane, Clayton WestOffers Over £200,000
This first floor, immaculate, 3 double bedroom apartment, extending to 1000sq ft is arguably the finest of just 6 luxury apartments in a converted church at Clayton Court, giving buyers an opportunity to own a bespoke and exclusive home in an unique, historical building. Electric car charging point.
Fleet Street, Scissett, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £219,950
Located in the heart of Scissett, on a quiet road is this well proportioned 3 bedroom, end of terrace property with integral garage with driveway and private, south west facing, mature garden to the rear.
Woodlands Avenue, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £225,000
THIS SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OCCUPIES A PLEASANT CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH LIMITED PASSING TRAFIC CLOSE THE CENTRE OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION AND THE HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
Hawthorne Way, ShelleyOffers In Region Of £230,000
OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. We are happy to present this immaculately presented 3-bedroom semi-detached home, nestled within a popular development in the heart of a desirable village location. With no vendor chain and immediate vacant possession, this property is a perfect opportunity for couples, young families, and those looking to downsize -
Rushfield Vale, Fenay Bridge, HuddersfieldOffers In Excess Of £235,000
* MOTIVATED SELLER ** Beautiful stone built semi-detached, set in a quiet cul-de-sac position and comprising spacious lounge with through dining room, modern fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, three good-sized bedrooms and family bathroom. A single garage, driveway parking and garden to the front with an enclosed rear garden with patio area. Fitted with gas fired central heating, double glazing and an alarm system. Viewing considered essential to fully appreciate.
Rowley Lane, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £240,000
A well presented and well maintained spacious family home on the much sought after Rowley Lane in Lepton, a short walk away from the highly regarded local school and village amenities. Offering a pleasant outlook to front and towards Castle Hill to the rear the property has appealing landscaped gardens, an abundance of driveway parking and large detached garage.