Upon entering, you'll be greeted by a stylish modern open-plan Shaker style fitted kitchen/diner, providing a contemporary and functional space for daily living. The generous uPVC conservatory seamlessly connects to the enclosed rear garden, offering a tranquil retreat for relaxation or entertaining.
This well-presented home also boasts a modern white bathroom suite, adding a touch of luxury to daily routines. With the comfort of gas-fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, you can enjoy energy-efficient living throughout the seasons.
The property features a side driveway, ensuring convenient parking, and the enclosed gardens provide a private outdoor space for recreation. Positioned conveniently for popular local schools, the home also offers excellent access to the motorway network, enhancing connectivity for residents.
Don't miss the chance to make this property your home - a perfect blend of modern aesthetics, practicality, and a sought-after village lifestyle.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £195,000
OUR 3 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY SITS IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL SETTING ONLY 11 MINUTES WALK FROM ROWLEY LANE JUNIOR AND INFANT SCHOOL. WITH A GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOM AND LARGE DINING KITCHEN, THE PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A NICE STANDARD THROUGHOUT. THE PROPERTY HAS TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM, SUITABLE FOR USE AS A HOME OFFICE. WITH ONLY APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES DRIVE TO HUDDERSFIELD TRAIN STATION AND JUST OVER HALF AN HOUR TO LEEDS VIA THE M62, THE ENJOYMENT OF VILLAGE LIVING IS APPRECIATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO REGARDED AMENITIES AND GOOD SCHOOLING. OUR 3 BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A LOVELY STANDARD THROUGHOUT
Clayton Court, Church Lane, Clayton WestOffers Over £200,000
This first floor, immaculate, 3 double bedroom apartment, extending to 1000sq ft is arguably the finest of just 6 luxury apartments in a converted church at Clayton Court, giving buyers an opportunity to own a bespoke and exclusive home in an unique, historical building. Electric car charging point.
Fleet Street, Scissett, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £219,950
Located in the heart of Scissett, on a quiet road is this well proportioned 3 bedroom, end of terrace property with integral garage with driveway and private, south west facing, mature garden to the rear.
Fenay Bridge Road, Fenay BridgeOffers Over £220,000
Having undergone an extensive programme of renovation and restoration this stone built end terraced cottage, accommodation arranged over three floors and includes two bathrooms. With a versatile layout, the cottage benefits from a large ground floor studio room, which could combine bedroom and living accommodation as one. With two additional double bedrooms this 3-bedroom cottage has off road parking and private rear garden.
Woodlands Avenue, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £225,000
THIS SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OCCUPIES A PLEASANT CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH LIMITED PASSING TRAFIC CLOSE THE CENTRE OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION AND THE HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
Rushfield Vale, Fenay Bridge, HuddersfieldOffers In Excess Of £235,000
* MOTIVATED SELLER ** Beautiful stone built semi-detached, set in a quiet cul-de-sac position and comprising spacious lounge with through dining room, modern fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, three good-sized bedrooms and family bathroom. A single garage, driveway parking and garden to the front with an enclosed rear garden with patio area. Fitted with gas fired central heating, double glazing and an alarm system. Viewing considered essential to fully appreciate.
Rowley Lane, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £240,000
A well presented and well maintained spacious family home on the much sought after Rowley Lane in Lepton, a short walk away from the highly regarded local school and village amenities. Offering a pleasant outlook to front and towards Castle Hill to the rear the property has appealing landscaped gardens, an abundance of driveway parking and large detached garage.