Rushfield Vale, Fenay Bridge, HuddersfieldOffers In Excess Of: £235,000
- Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms - Lounge through Dining
- Well Appointed Kitchen & Stunning Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Popular and Sought After Locality
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Considered Essential to Appreciate
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 11' 6" x 9' 1" (3.51m x 2.77m) The generous kitchen offers an excellent range of stylish wall and base units with contrasting work surface, incorporating a space for a stand-alone oven, with a cooker hood extractor above, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There is a 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and an integrated dishwasher. The room boasts space for a breakfast bar and includes a rear facing window overlooking the enclosed rear garden. The floor is tiled in natural slate and there is a central heating radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM Comprising a white two piece suite of low level W/C and hand wash basin, a radiator and double glazed, frosted, front facing window.
LOUNGE DINING ROOM 17' 9" x 9' 10" (5.41m x 3m) A spacious lounge opening into a dining area via an archway, the lounge benefits from a large front facing double glazed bay window providing the room with maximum natural light and the dining area has patio doors that open onto a patio area and the rear garden.
BEDROOM 11' 7" x 10' 0" (3.53m x 3.05m) A light, tastefully decorated double bedroom, with a double glazed window overlooking the front of the property and with views to Castle Hill and open countryside.
BEDROOM 11' 2" x 8' 2" (3.4m x 2.49m) The second double bedroom is also neutrally decorated and has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM 9' 0" x 8' 0" (2.74m x 2.44m) A double bedroom/study with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BATHROOM An immaculate house bathroom with modern white suite comprising:- hand wash basin, low level W/C and panel bath with shower overhead. Having part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated ladder towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window.
EXTERIOR The rear garden area, which is accessed via patio doors leading from the dining room or a half-glazed door leading from the kitchen, has a high-level patio area with room for a range of garden furniture, a built-in BBQ, and a garden pond. Storage is provided by a wooden garden shed and the garden benefits from tiered planted areas and borders with mature plants and fruit trees. There is also an outside tap.
To the front aspect there is a single garage, that has lighting, power and water supply, with a shared tarmac driveway providing off road parking. There is a paved path leading to the house bordered by lawn and mature plants and trees.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
COUNCIL TAX C
Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £195,000
OUR 3 BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY SITS IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL SETTING ONLY 11 MINUTES WALK FROM ROWLEY LANE JUNIOR AND INFANT SCHOOL. WITH A GENEROUS RECEPTION ROOM AND LARGE DINING KITCHEN, THE PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A NICE STANDARD THROUGHOUT. THE PROPERTY HAS TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM, SUITABLE FOR USE AS A HOME OFFICE. WITH ONLY APPROXIMATELY 10 MINUTES DRIVE TO HUDDERSFIELD TRAIN STATION AND JUST OVER HALF AN HOUR TO LEEDS VIA THE M62, THE ENJOYMENT OF VILLAGE LIVING IS APPRECIATED WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO REGARDED AMENITIES AND GOOD SCHOOLING. OUR 3 BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY IS PRESENTED TO A LOVELY STANDARD THROUGHOUT
Clayton Court, Church Lane, Clayton WestOffers Over £200,000
This first floor, immaculate, 3 double bedroom apartment, extending to 1000sq ft is arguably the finest of just 6 luxury apartments in a converted church at Clayton Court, giving buyers an opportunity to own a bespoke and exclusive home in an unique, historical building. Electric car charging point.
Fleet Street, Scissett, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £219,950
Located in the heart of Scissett, on a quiet road is this well proportioned 3 bedroom, end of terrace property with integral garage with driveway and private, south west facing, mature garden to the rear.
Fenay Bridge Road, Fenay BridgeOffers Over £220,000
Having undergone an extensive programme of renovation and restoration this stone built end terraced cottage, accommodation arranged over three floors and includes two bathrooms. With a versatile layout, the cottage benefits from a large ground floor studio room, which could combine bedroom and living accommodation as one. With two additional double bedrooms this 3-bedroom cottage has off road parking and private rear garden.
Woodlands Avenue, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £225,000
THIS SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE OCCUPIES A PLEASANT CUL DE SAC LOCATION WITH LIMITED PASSING TRAFIC CLOSE THE CENTRE OF THIS SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION AND THE HIGHLY REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS
Hawthorne Way, ShelleyOffers In Region Of £230,000
OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. We are happy to present this immaculately presented 3-bedroom semi-detached home, nestled within a popular development in the heart of a desirable village location. With no vendor chain and immediate vacant possession, this property is a perfect opportunity for couples, young families, and those looking to downsize -
Rowley Lane, Lepton, HuddersfieldOffers In Region Of £240,000
A well presented and well maintained spacious family home on the much sought after Rowley Lane in Lepton, a short walk away from the highly regarded local school and village amenities. Offering a pleasant outlook to front and towards Castle Hill to the rear the property has appealing landscaped gardens, an abundance of driveway parking and large detached garage.