- No onward chain
- Neutrally Decorated throughout
- Opportunity to extend into out buildings
- Large cellar
- Off Road Parking
- Wonderful Views
- Idylic Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 13' 0" (4.88m x 3.96m) approx. Oozing with charm and character with period stone flagged floor and inglenook fire place that dominates the room creating a stylish focal point. The room is open plan connecting the cottage kitchen with the charming family room. There are dual aspect windows that flood the room with natural light. A door opens to the cellar head,
CELLAR 10' 0" x 8' 0" (3.05m x 2.44m) approx. The cellar is a large space with good head heights and offers scope to convert into living space creating a further reception room.
BEDROOM 16' 1" x 13' 0" (4.9m x 3.96m) approx. A king size bedroom neutrally presented with fitted wardrobed. The room offers ample space for a full range of free standing furniture. A front facing window provides far reaching views over the valley. There is a door that opens to the bathroom.
BATHROOM 6' 1" x 5' 1" (1.85m x 1.55m) approx. Comprising bath, low level WC and a wash hand basin.
CONNECTED OUT BULDINGS 10' 0" x 9' 0" (3.05m x 2.74m) approx. Connected to the property is an out building that offers great scope to renovate and incorporate into the property creating a substantially larger home, there is also potential to knock through from the lounge. Subject to necessary consents. The outbuildings could also be utilised as workshops or storage.
COUNCIL TAX A
SERVICES Connected to all sevices
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.