- Two / Three Bedrooms
- In Proximity to Local Amenties
- Neutral Décor Throughout
- Garden to Front & Parking/Garden area to the rear
- No Upper Chain Involved
LOUNGE 11' 11" x 11' 9" (3.63m x 3.58m) Entering the property the prospective purchaser is greeted by the lounge, an inviting room decorated in neutral tones.
DINING KITCHEN 11' 1" x 11' 8" (3.38m x 3.56m) A large room situated to the rear of the home which has been recently refitted with a modern kitchen. There is more than enough room for a dining table and chairs. Door opens to stairs that rise to the first floor.
BEDROOM 1 11' 11" x 8' 11" (3.63m x 2.72m) Presented neutrally this bedroom is a double situated to the front of the home.
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 8' 9" (3.38m x 2.67m) A second double bedroom this time to the rear. Once again presented in a neutral palette.
W.C. The first floor benefits from a WC which of course houses the WC itself as well as pedestal hand wash basin.
LOFT ROOM (OCC BEDROOM THREE) 11' 11" x 8' 9" (3.63m x 2.68m) The loft room which has been used as a master bedroom is a great sized room, having a Velux window allowing natural light to cascade into the room. We are unsure whether it has the correct building regulations to be classed as a bedroom. We therefore advise any potential viewers to research this before making an offer.
BATHROOM Comprising a three-piece suite noting bath with shower over, WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
FRONT A low maintenance garden can be found to the front of the property offering great kerb appeal for the property.
REAR There is space to the rear to enjoy the outdoors which can alternatively be used for parking if the purchaser so wished.
COUNCIL TAX A
SERVICES All services available
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.