You enter the property through a timber door with a lovely leaded stain glass window. The timber door leads onto a Coir matt and a traditional style radiator exists. The main sitting room area is finished to a solid wood floor with a second traditional radiator, mullion windows look out over the court yard and allow natural light to pour in, a lovely window seat exists below. A multi fuel log burning stove is sat on a stone hearth which creates a wonderful focal point and is perfect for those cosy winter days/nights. The decor is neutral but modern and exposed beams are present. An Oak door leads into the open plan kitchen, dining room and sun room and a second Oak doors leads up the staircase to the first floor.
An amazing open plan space which comprises a shaker style kitchen with ample lower and upper level fitted units with beautiful star galaxy granite worktops. This open plan space is decorated in modern but neutral tones with a lovely tiled floor with under floor heating. The kitchen utilities comprise of a Belfast sink with a double glazed picture window above that looks out over the rear garden, free standing range cooker with an eight ring gas hob, two ovens, separate grill and plate warmer. Space for large free standing fridge freezer and dish washer is also present. In the open plan space from the kitchen you step up into the sun room which has a number of floor to ceiling double glazed windows that have an amazing view out over the rear garden while allowing light to pour in. Timber double glazed French doors open into the rear garden, the immediate area of the rear garden is under cover. An Oak door from the kitchen space leads down several stone steps into the utility room/vaulted cellar.
You descend from the kitchen space down a number of stone steps into the utility room/vaulted cellar. This space has exposed stone walls and a stone flagged floor. The utility area has space for washing machine and tumble dryer. A radiator also exists.
A spacious master bedroom which has a solid wooden floor, radiator, stunning mullion windows with a lovely view of the court yard and the village beyond with an Oak window sill below. A feature brick fire place and an integrated wardrobe also exist. The master bedroom is neutrally decorated with an exposed beam to the ceiling.
A neutrally decorated bedroom with a number brick and stone exposed walls with a solid wooden floor. Mullion windows are present which have a lovely view out over the rear garden. A pull down loft ladder exists in this bedroom and a radiator.
A lovely spacious bathroom which is finished with exposed brick and stone walls with the remaining walls decorated in modern tones. The bathroom comprises of a bath, shower cubical, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and radiator. Mullion windows look out over the rear garden.
Accessed from bedroom two by a pull down loft ladder. The loft is fully boarder with two Velux windows and lighting.
The front of the property comprises of its own raised border and a tarmac area in front of the main entrance door.
A spacious rear garden which is predominately finished to timber decking, a stone flagged patio area with a large border above. The garden is private, enclosed and secure courtesy of timber fencing to its boundaries. Outdoor sensored lighting and a water tap exist. This garden is the perfect space for entertaining or dining alfresco in those warmer summer months with direct access from the plan kitchen, dining room and sun room by timber double glazed French doors.
Tenure – Freehold.
This cottage could potentially benefit from a loft conversion adding a third bedroom/ more of an easily accessible room to what is currently the loft space. subject to the relevant consents and investigation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.