You enter the property through a composite door into a neutrally decorated hallway with a wood effect floor. The hallway leads into the open plan lounge & dining room or either up the staircase to the first floor.
A spacious open plan space with a wood effect floor. This space is predominantly decorated neutrally with a number of painted and papered feature walls. A commanding double glazed window is present to the front of the property allowing ample light in. Double glazed French doors feature in the dining area that lead out into the rear garden. A lovely gas fireplace exists with a stone surround, hearth and wooden mantel. A door from this space leads into the kitchen.
The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in a modern shaker style. A contrasting worktop with splash backs exits. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer and a large double glazed picture window above that looks out over the rear garden. An oven, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor exists. Space for a free standing fridge freezer and dish washer exist. The kitchen has a lovely tiled floor below foot and the kitchen opens into the utility room and a door leads into the integral garage.
The utility room benefits from a number of cupboards and a contrasting worktop above with splash back. Space for a washing machine tumble dryer is present. A UPVC door leads out into the rear garden and a double glazed window allows natural light in. The utility room gives access into the ground floor W.C.
The ground floor W.C. comprises low level toilet, pedestal wash basin and a radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
A spacious integral garage with lighting. The garage can be accessed by an up and over door from the block paved driveway. The garage houses the property’s boiler and the electrical fuse box.
A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the property’s four bedrooms, family bathroom and a loft hatch is present which gives access to the loft.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom with a papered feature wall and fitted wardrobes. A large double glazed window allows ample light in.
The en-suite is tiled and comprises shower cubical, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
A spacious double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with a contrasting feature wall. A large double glazed window allows ample natural light in. A large airing cupboard exists which houses the property’s hot water tank.
A large bedroom that is neutrally decorated with a painted feature wall and a double glazed window which looks out over the rear garden.
A neutrally decorated bedroom again with a painted feature wall and a wood effect floor. A double glazed window exists which looks out over the rear garden.
The family bathroom comprises bath, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and a radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
The front garden has a degree of privacy with a hedge to the front of the property. A lawned area exists behind the hedge. A block paved driveway exists which offers parking easily for two vehicles. A block paved pathway leads down the side of the property through a wrought iron gate into the rear garden.
An impressive garden which comprise block paved patio area, raised timber decked area perfect for sitting out and enjoying alfresco dining in the warmer summer months. A lawn and a number borders are present. The boundary of the rear garden is defined by timber fencing.
Tenure – Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.