You enter the property through a white UPVC door with a frosted double glazed window. A large storage cupboard is also present, perfect for storing garden tools etc. The entrance vestibule is neutrally decorated and a second door leads into the hallway.
A neutrally decorated hallway with two storage cupboards. The hallway is tiled and leads to the kitchen, sitting room and bathroom.
The kitchen is decorated in modern tones with a tiled floor. The kitchen benefits from ample lower and upper level fixed cupboards that are finished in gloss black and a contrasting gloss white. The kitchen utilities comprises a pot sink with drainer and flexible mixer hose tap above, integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel extractor fan. An integrated fridge and freezer also exist. Two double glazed windows allow natural light in.
A neutrally decorated sitting room with coving that boasts a papered feature wall and fireplace. The fireplace has an electric fire with a lovely surround. The sitting room has a large double glazed window that's looks out over the rear garden. The sitting room leads to the master bedroom and to the utility/ sun room.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom with coving to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and offers a pleasant view out over the cul-de-sac.
A neutrally decorated space that benefits from a number of large frosted double glazed windows with the elevation being out over the rear garden, a door also leads out into the rear garden. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer present in this space.
A well presented bathroom which is mostly tiled. The bathroom comprises a bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash basin and W.C. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
A wonderful addition for any flat. The rear garden comprises of a flagged patio area perfect for sitting out in the warmer summer months and a lawn which is surrounded by a border with various small trees and shrubs.
Tenure - Leasehold - Remaining Lease to the year 2131.
Service Charge, Buildings Insurance & Ground Rent - £218.00 per annum.
The flat has gas central heating.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.