The communal hallway is neutrally decorated and is heated. There is also matting underfoot on entry and then leads onto a tiled floor.
You enter the apartment through the front door into a neutrally decorated entrance vestibule, which is perfect for cloak and shoe storage, and is also the location of the alarm panel. A second door leads into the hallway.
The internal hallway is neutrally decorated and also has an electric radiator. The hallway is carpeted and leads to the open plan sitting/ dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a storage cupboard - which houses the hot water tank - and there is space for storage.
A spacious and neutrally decorated area, which is carpeted. This space has an electric radiator and there is a large double glazed window which allows in ample natural light. Double glazed French doors lead out onto a flagged patio area, which is an amazing space for sitting out, in the warmer summer months. The patio area is surrounded by well-maintained gardens and there is a lovely woodland backdrop beyond the parking area. The sitting/dining room houses the central controls for the property’s heating system, along with a telephone intercom for remote opening of the main entrance door, TV aerial sockets and a telephone line.
The kitchen comprises of ample fitted storage cupboards, a number of which are finished in gloss cream with a contrasting wood effect worktop and plinth lighting exists. The kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, dishwasher, Bosch oven with separate grill above, four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel Bosch extractor, a microwave shelf, Bosch integrated fridge & freezer along with an integrated Bosch washing machine/dryer. The kitchen is neutrally decorated and tiled below foot. An electric radiator is present and a large double glazed window allows ample light in.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom that benefits from a large double glazed window that looks out over communal gardens. The master bedroom is carpeted and has an electric radiator.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom which benefits from a large double glazed window that allows ample light in and looks out over the communal gardens. The double bedroom is carpeted and has an electric radiator.
A modern and well-presented bathroom, which comprises of a bath with shower over and glass shower screen. There is also a pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and chrome towel radiator. The bathroom is fully tiled and has a large mirror.
The communal grounds of the development benefit from well tended, maintained gardens. The parking areas are a combination of tarmac and blocked paved areas and there is ample visitor parking. The apartment has its own allocated parking space located by the front door of the apartment.
Tenure – Leasehold – 125 years from 01/07/2008.
Service Charge - £954.56 per annum.
Ground Rent - £357.07 per annum.
The development was built in 2010.
Council Tax Band – B.
The apartment has a working alarm system.
The apartment has an electric central heating system. Please note the master bedroom radiator is independently controlled rather than from the central heating controls.
All the items of furniture within the property are for sale. These can be negotiated separately if the buyer interested in purchasing the furniture.
A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or legal advisor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.