You enter the property through a UPVC door with two leaded light glass panels. The hallway is laid to an Oak floor and is neutrally decorated. The entrance hallway leads into the open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room. It also leads to the utility room, ground floor W.C. and staircase to the first floor.
A wonderfully presented ground floor W.C. which comprises of a wall mounted wash basin with a vanity cupboard below. A chrome towel radiator and a wall mounted concealed W.C. The walls are tiled and underfoot the Oak floor continues. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
An amazing open plan space which is perfect for sociable eating and entertaining. The kitchen area has ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in gloss cream. The low level cupboards boasts a granite worktop above with a grooved draining area and matching splash backs. Contemporary sockets and switches exist. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with an instant boiling hot water tap for warm drinks, a double glazed picture window is above. An induction four ring hob with an extractor above, a built in oven, a built in mircowave oven, integrated fridge and an integrated dish washer are present. The kitchen leads into the dining area. The dining area benefits from French doors that lead out into the rear garden, the dining area opens into the sitting room. The sitting room is particularly light and bright with a second pair of French doors that lead out into the rear garden and a double glazed window between both French doors. The sitting room boasts a wall mounted contemporary pebble style living flame gas fire creating a lovely focal point. The space overall is predominately decorated neutrally with inset spot lighting and Oak flooring.
The utility room benefits from having space for a plumbed in washing machine and vented tumble dryer and space for a free standing fridge freezer. Cupboards exist with a worktop above. The décor is neutral with a tiled effect floor. The utility room leads into the integrated garage.
The garage benefits from lighting, electricity and an electric roller shutter door that gives access from the driveway. Please note the garage is not large enough in length to park a vehicle inside.
A stunning landing which benefits from Oak hand rails with glass panels below. The landing is neutrally decorated and leads to the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The landing also gives access to the loft space above, a double glazed window allows ample light in from above the staircase.
A spacious master bedroom which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a range of fitted quality furniture which includes overhead storage cupboards, bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes with twin hanging rails and shelving. The bedroom benefits from inset spot lights and contemporary sockets and switches. A double glazed window overlooks the rear garden and allows ample natural light in. A door leads through into en-suite shower room.
The en suite comprises of a shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, a low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. The en suite is fully tiled and a frosted double glazed window is present.
A spacious double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and currently used as a bedroom/ home office. A large double glazed window allows ample natural light in and looks out over the driveway and cul de sac with far reaching views.
A double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and positioned to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
A neutrally decorated bedroom which is currently used as a child’s room. The position of the bedroom is to the front of the property with a double glazed window which looks out over the driveway and cul de sac with far reaching views.
A fully tiled family bathroom which comprises of a bath with a folding shower screen and shower over, a wash basin with vanity cupboards below, a low level conceal W.C. and a chrome towel radiator exist. The bathroom is fully tiled, inset spot lights are present and a frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in.
The property benefits from a tarmac driveway which has parking for up to three vehicles. A useful porch area exists before entering the property through the front door. The garage is accessed by an electrically operated roller shutter door and a stone flagged pathway leads down the side of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed and comprises of a large lawn, stone flagged patio and timber decked area that currently houses a garden shed. The rear garden also benefits from a number of borders/ flower beds and is a real sun trap enjoying the late morning and afternoon sun. The rear garden is easily accessible with the house having two sets of French doors that lead into the open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room space. There is also external lighting.
• The property is currently occupied by tenants at £1,150 per calendar month. However they have now made onward arrangements. Please note because the property is currently tenanted extra flexibility maybe needed by viewers when making an appointment.
• The property has a working alarm system with proximity senses giving an aural alert if any movement is detected around the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.