The communal hallways have a number entrance doors into the development. As a whole the communal hallways are neutrally decorated and a staircase leads up to the first floor.
You enter the apartment through a wooden door. The hallway is open and leads in to the dining kitchen, sitting room and bathroom. The décor is neutrally finished and high ceilings create the feeling of space.
The dining kitchen comprises a dining table and ample fitted lower and upper level cupboards. A contrasting worktop is present with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise of a circular stainless steel sink and two double glazed windows above. A four ring ceramic hob, stainless extractor above, integrated oven, integrated mircowave and a plumbed in washing machine exist. The kitchen is neutrally decorated and again high ceilings are present.
A spacious and neutrally decorated sitting room again which boasts high ceilings and a number of double glazed windows which have a lovely view over Meanwood Park. A feature chimney breast creates a lovely focal point and fitted cupboards are present perfect for storage. A lovely wood effect floor exists.
Leading from the sitting room to the double bedroom this space is perfect for a desk creating an excellent study/ office area. A double glazed window is present which allows natural light in.
A large double bedroom that is neutrally decorated with fitted wardrobes. Again the ceiling is high and double glazed windows boast amazing far reaching views over Meanwood Park and beyond.
The bathroom comprises a bath with shower over and glass screen. Wash basin above a vanity cupboard, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. The majority of the bathroom is tiled and the remaining décor is painted. A double glazed frosted window exists which allows natural light in.
The communal grounds benefit from a number of lawns and borders and from these they boasts some lovely far reaching views. We have been informed by the vendor that unpermitted communal parking exists at the development.
Tenure - Leasehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.