A light, spacious entrance vestibule/ hallway with a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed door and double glazed window. The entrance vestibule leads into the sitting room/ dining room and the staircase to the first floor.
A light, airy, spacious sitting room/ dining room with a feature fireplace, a UPVC door leads in to the front garden and double glazed window which allows ample light in. Carpet and a central heating radiator exist.
Again a light, airy kitchen with base and wall units, free standing cooker, space for a fridge, freezer, plumbed in washing machine and a sink with drainer exists with a double glazed picture window above. The kitchen benefits from a breakfast bar and a central heating radiator.
The landing has two storage cupboards one of which houses the property’s boiler and includes a hanging rail. A double glazed window at the top of the staircase makes this a lovely light landing. Carpet and a central heating radiator exists.
The master bedroom is neutrally decorated with carpet underfoot, central heating radiator and a double glazed window which looks out over the front garden.
A carpeted bedroom with a central heating radiator and double glazed window which allows ample light in.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over and shower screen, wash basin, low W.C, wall and floor tiles, frosted double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A lovely and secure stone flagged space with timber fencing and stone waling around its boundary. The front garden has two gates for access. The front garden is a sun trap with a southern aspect. It offers plenty of space for a seating area and is a great place for pots and plants. The front garden benefits from a UPVC door that leads into the sitting room/ dining room.
To the rear of the property are two storage cupboards, perfect for storing bikes and garden equipment.
The vendor informs us the property's tenure is freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.