An amazing space that is beautifully decorated and finished. The kitchen benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards with engineered Bamboo worktops and stunning tiled splash backs. Underfoot the kitchen is tiled. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer with a double glazed picture window above which looks out into the garden. An integrated oven, a four ring gas hob and a stainless steel extractor hood features above. Space for a plumbed in washing machine and freestanding fridge freezer also exist. The living room area benefits from an amazing exposed wooden floor, multi fuel log burning stove sat within a beautiful fireplace. Both sides of the chimney breast have fitted shelving and coving is present to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample natural light in and looks out over the courtyard and front garden. The lower ground floor and first floor are accessed from the open plan kitchen & living room.
A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the master bedroom and family bathroom. Lovely white washed feature doors exist.
A spacious, beautifully finished and decorated master bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from an exposed wooden floor, feature fireplace, coving, fitted wardrobes and a large double glazed window which allows ample natural light to pour in.
A stunning bathroom that comprises of a bath with a rain dancer shower over and second flexible shower hose. A pedestal wash basin and low level W.C. exist. Fitted cupboards are present and the property’s boiler is located in the bathroom. A large frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
A lovely space that benefits from an exposed wooden floor and exposed timber beams above. This space is neutrally decorated and benefits from several fitted cupboards that offer ample storage. A bathroom and a private courtyard are accessed from this space. UPVC French doors lead out into the courtyard.
A spacious bathroom that comprises of a shower cubical, low level W.C., pedestal wash basin and a wall mounted chrome towel radiator. The bathroom is tiled to the walls and underfoot the exposed wooden floor continues.
You enter the front garden through a wrought iron gate and a path leads to the front door. The front garden comprises of a seating area with raised beds/borders with mature plants, hedges and trees. From the front garden you can look down into the rendered courtyard. The courtyard can only be accessed from the lower ground floor by UPVC French doors this makes it private and secure. The front garden and courtyard make the perfect places to sit out, relax or dine alfresco during the warmer summer months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.