You enter the property through a UPVC composite door into a spacious entrance vestibule/hallway. The entrance vestibule benefits from a double glazed porthole window and a skylight above which allows ample light in. Underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists, the hallway leads into sitting room and the staircase to the first floor.
A spacious and neutrally decorated sitting room with coving to the ceiling and a picture rail. The sitting room benefits from a strong focal point being a fire place with a wall mounted flat screen television above with a wired Bose surround sound home cinema system – this will be included in the sale. A large leaded double glazed window allows ample natural light in and a handy storage cupboard under the staircase exists. A stripped wooden door leads into the kitchen.
The breakfast kitchen is stunning and finished to a shaker style. The kitchen benefits from a breakfast bar, LED spot lighting to the ceiling and below the wall mounted cupboards. The kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half pot sink with drainer, a Neff four ring gas hob with a tiled splash back and a stainless steel exactor with lighting above. A Neff integrated oven, mircowave and dish washer exist. An integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine are also present. Under foot the kitchen floor is laid to ceramic tiles and a UPVC door with a frosted window leads out into the rear garden. Two double glazed leaded windows allow ample natural light in.
A neutrally decorated landing with a leaded double glazed window above the staircase. The landing leads to the master bedroom and bathroom
A neutrally decorated master bedroom which has two large leaded double glazed windows which allow ample light in and offer a far reaching view. The master bedroom boasts a lovely feature fire place and an integrated storage cupboard. Inset spot lighting is present to the ceiling.
A stunning and fully tiled bathroom that benefits from a walk in shower cubicle with two shower heads above. A wash basin above a vanity cupboard, a low level W.C. and a towel radiator exist. A frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in and inset spot lights are present above.
The front garden is laid to stone flags making it low maintenance and perfect for garden pots. To the front boundary a stone wall is present. The driveway is laid to stone flags and offers parking for up to two vehicles. At the end of the driveway an outbuilding exists perfect for storing garden tools and would make the perfect space to store a motorbike or pedal bike.
A spacious outbuilding that benefits from electricity and lighting. Double doors open to the front and a door at the side leads into the outbuilding from the rear garden. The perfect storage facility for garden tools, a motorbike or pedal bikes.
A secure and private rear garden which is low maintenance being laid to stone flags. The rear garden is the perfect place to sit out relax or dine alfresco in the warmer summer months. The rear garden has access into the kitchen through a UPVC door and a timber gate leads out onto the driveway. The boundary is defined by timber fence panels.
Tenure – Freehold.
Additional Information -
The vendors inform us the following can be included with the sale;
Wall mounted flat screen television with a wired Bose surround sound home cinema system
Welsh Dresser in Sitting Room.
Wardrobe in Master Bedroom.
Chest of Drawers in Master Bedroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.