You enter the property through a UPVC door into a large hallway that’s boasts lovely wooden panelling and a wood effect floor. The hallway leads to the sitting room, open plan kitchen and dining room and the staircase to the first floor.
A stunning space that benefits from ample character including an open fire, picture rail, exposed wooden floor boards and French double glazed doors that lead out into the rear garden. A step leads up into the kitchen, the kitchen comprises of ample cupboards finished to a shaker style with a contrasting worktop above with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise of an integrated oven, a four ring gas hob, Belfast sink with a mixer tap and a double glazed picture window above. A handy storage cupboard is present and the boiler is located in the kitchen space.
A wonderfully presented sitting room which is neutrally decorated with a picture rail and a large double glazed window which allows ample light in and looks out over the front garden. Under foot exposed floor boards exists and a feature fire place creates a stunning focal point.
A neutrally decorated landing which boasts wooden panelling and a large double glazed window above the staircase. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom and the bathroom.
A spacious master bedroom which is neutrally decorated with coving to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the front garden. A feature fire place exists which makes a stunning focal point to this room.
A large and neutrally decorated double bedroom. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the rear garden.
A neutrally decorated third bedroom which has a double glazed window which looks out over the front garden.
A fully tiled bathroom that comprises of a bath with shower over and glass screen. A pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and chrome towel radiator exist. A large frosted double glazed window allows maple natural light in.
The property benefits from a large resin driveway which offers parking for several vehicles. The front garden comprises of a lawn with borders that surround. The boundaries comprises of mature and established hedging and timber fence panels. The driveway area has an outside tap and a secure timber gate leads into the rear garden.
The rear garden comprises of timber decking, a gravelled area and a timber step that leads up to a lawn. A timber shed is present perfect for storing garden tools and equipment. This garden space is perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining. Easy access into the house is achieved by French double glazed doors that lead into the open plan kitchen and dinning room. The boundaries are marked by timber fence panels.
This aerial photograph was taken directly above the house and showcases this leafy suburb of Leeds. The Woodhouse ridge can be seen in the distance.
Tenure – Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.