You enter into the cottage through a UPVC composite door with leaded light stain glass window panels. Under foot a wood effect floor exists and the décor is neutral. The hallway leads into the sitting room and a staircase leads to the first floor.
A neutrally decorated sitting room which has two deep alcoves either side of the chimney breast. Underfoot the wood effect floor continues from the hallway and a wooden beam is present above. Two large windows exists which allow ample light in and look out over the stunning front garden. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner.
A spacious kitchen diner which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a tiled floor. The kitchen comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and a picture window above that looks out into the courtyard. An integrated oven, four ring gas hob with extractor above exists. Space for a fridge, washing machine and dish washer are also present. Inset spot lighting and a wooden beam is present to the ceiling. A UPVC door leads out into the courtyard and a wooden door leads down into the vaulted cellar.
A number of stone steps lead down into the cellar. The cellar has a window well which allows natural light in and its original stone slab for cool storage still exists. There is lighting and power in the cellar and the current occupiers have a freezer located here.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the master bedroom, bathroom, a large storage cupboard which houses the property’s boiler a staircase to the second floor.
A large double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with two large windows that allow ample light in and look out over the front garden. A handy storage cupboard/ wardrobe is present and a wooden beam exists adding ample character.
A modern and well-presented bathroom which comprises of a bath with an electric shower and glass screen. A pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and chrome towel radiator also exist. The bathroom is neutrally decorated with tiling to the walls, a useful airing cupboard also exists and a frosted window allows ample light in.
A spacious and neutrally decorated landing that benefits from a window above the staircase that allows ample light in. The landing leads to two double bedrooms.
An extremely spacious and neutrally decorated double bedroom which offers lovely far reaching views from its two large windows. A wooden beam is present above.
Again a neutrally decorated double bedroom which benefits from a large window which allows ample light in.
You enter the garden through a gloss black timber gate into a communal entrance that leads into next doors front garden or the property’s front garden. A number of stone flags lead to the property’s front door. The garden comprises of a lawn that is surrounded by mature plants, trees and borders. A stone flagged patio area is present perfect for sitting out, relaxing or dining alfresco in the warmer summer months. The front garden has a south facing aspect and benefits from a new timber fence to one of its boundary’s.
A superb space that is low maintence and benefits from having three stone built out houses. We have been informed one of the out houses features an antique W.C. (not in use). These also make for the perfect place to store garden tools and even bikes.
The property is currently tenanted until mid January 2019.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.