A commanding and neutrally decorated hallway which leads to the sitting room, dining room and the staircase to the first floor. A number of lovely features exist which include an ornate archway, grey skirting boards and wood work. Coving also exists to the ceiling.
A spacious sitting room which comprises of a large double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a feature fireplace with an ornate wooden surround with mirror above and tiled hearth. A papered feature wall exists with the remaining decor being neutral and coving is present to the ceiling.
A neutrally decorated dining room that has a large double glazed window which allows ample light in and looks out into the rear courtyard/ garden. A useful under staircase cupboard exists. The dining room leads down into the kitchen.
The kitchen benefits from plenty of lower and upper level cupboards. A contrasting worktop is present with tiled splash backs above. The kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, space for an oven, space for a freestanding fridge/ freezer and space for a dish washer. The boiler is located in this space. A timber door leads out into the rear court yard/ garden and a large double glazed window exists allowing ample light in. The kitchen leads to the utility room.
The utility room benefits from plumbing for a washing machine and has a worktop above with ample shelving and a cupboard above. A window allows natural light in.
Again a neutrally decorated hallway/ landing area with grey skirting boards and wood work. A double glazed window exists at the top of the staircase from the ground floor which allows natural light to pour in. The landing leads to the master bedroom, bathroom and the second staircase to the second floor.
An extremely spacious bedroom which comprises of a papered feature wall with the remaining decor being neutral. Two double glazed windows and lovely wooden floor boards exist. A feature fire surround is present which adds a nice focal point to this room.
A spacious and stunning bathroom which is fully tiled with under floor heating. The bathroom comprises of a free standing bath, walk in shower with a rain dancer shower head over, W.C. and wash basin which sits on a floating top. A chrome heated towel radiator is also present. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in and a number of low level lights exists set within the tiles.
Again a neutrally decorated landing and staircase that leads from the first floor with grey skirting boards and wood work. The middle point of the staircase gives access to a very useful storage room which is being used by the current owner as a dressing/ shoe and handbag room. It features a window and exposed floor boards.
A commanding double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and features a lovely fireplace. A dormer is present to this room and benefits from a large double glazed window.
A well proportioned bedroom that is currently being used as a study/ gym. It is neutrally decorated with exposed floor boards. Again it has a dormer which benefits from a large double glazed window that offers far reaching views over Meanwood and beyond.
The rear courtyard/ garden is an excellent space and has Yorkshire stone flags underfoot which create a low maintenance garden space. An outhouse is present which is perfect for storage and a number of steps lead down to a timber gate which gives access out of the garden. The courtyard/ garden is walled and makes a lovely place to sit out in the warmer months and diner alfresco or enjoy drinks with friends.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.