A lovely grey timber door with a stained glass window leads into the hallway with a patterned tiled floor, carpet to the stairs, light neutral décor and doors leading to the sitting room and kitchen diner.
A light modern kitchen diner with ample shaker style cream base and wall units, one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, co-ordinated wall tiles and solid Oak worktops, a double glazed window faces to the side of the property letting in lots of natural light and a central heating radiator exists. The kitchen utilities comprise of an integral dishwasher and a two draw fridge. Plenty of space for a dining table and chairs are present and a very useful under staircase cupboard.
Accessed from the kitchen diner is a vestibule/ cloak room. It benefits from a fitted cupboard and a double glazed window which allows light in. The rear garden can be accessed from the vestibule/ cloak room. This space leads into the utility room and W.C. which has space for a washing machine and worktop with a stainless steel sink with drainer.
A large double glazed bay window allows lots of natural light in, with a lovely feature fire and surround, central heating radiator under the window. Neutral décor and a neutral carpet is present.
The stairs, landing are fully carpeted and neutrally decorated. The doors are white with beautiful stained glass windows to the bedrooms. A second staircase leads up to the second floor.
A spacious double bedroom with double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, feature fireplace, central heating radiator and fitted carpet.
A good sized bedroom with double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral carpet.
Currently used as a study, this room has large windows offering a lovely far reaching view while making it light and airy. A central heating radiator exists.
A gorgeous stylish family bathroom with shower over the bath and rain dancer shower head above, hand wash basin over a vanity unit with mirror above, W.C, beautiful wall and pattern floor tiles exist, a frosted double glazed window and heated towel radiator are present.
A very spacious double bedroom having a handy storage cupboard. Three double glazed windows, Velux window, central heating radiator, neutral carpet and décor all exist. Great far reaching views are present from this room.
The en suite has shower cubicle, hand wash basin with mirror and shelf above, W.C, heated towel radiator, tiled floor and a frosted double glazed window.
Externally the property has a wrought iron gated block paved driveway.
A timber fence runs along the front boundary of the property with a hedge behind. A second fence separates the front and rear gardens, making the rear garden secure and enclosed.
The garden area runs around the side of the property to the rear and comprises of stone flagged patio and lawn. There is plenty of outdoor seating space perfect for sitting out and dining alfresco in those warm summer months.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.