The entrance to this this property has spot lighting in the soffits on entry to the door on the exterior side. The hallway is neutrally decorated and leads to all the rooms in the bungalow. A large walk in storage area is present, two smaller useful storage cupboards exist and access to the loft is achieved by a pull down stainless steel ladder in the hallway. The boiler is situated in the loft and the loft is part boarded.
A spacious sitting room with a duel aspect allows in lots of natural light with views to the front garden and out the side of the property. A feature stone fireplace is present and the decor is neutral.
A spacious open plan kitchen diner which benefits from ample lower and upper level units. A breakfast bar is also present. A neutrally contrasting worktop exists with tiled splash backs above. The kitchen utilities comprises of a stainless steel sink with drainer and a large picture window above which offers views out over the rear garden. Space for an oven exists and an extractor fan is present above. Space for free standing fridge freezer and washing machine. A UPVC door with a frosted glass window leads out to the side of the property and a second window allows natural light in.
Dual aspect again giving this room lots of natural light and views to the rear and side of the property. Fitted wardrobes, dressing table and drawers are present. The master bedroom is decorated in neutral colours.
A large window lets in lots of light, this bedroom is neutrally decorated and carpeted. This bedroom is currently used as an office/ study.
A sizeable bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a large window exists with views out over the front garden and the decor is neutrally finished.
Modern tiled bathroom/ shower room. A large sink is present above a vanity cupboard, a low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator exist. A frosted window allows ample light in.
A beautiful well tended garden with plants and a lawn , the driveway leads to the garage at the rear of the property providing plenty of off road parking.
Electricity is present in the garage. Access to the garage can be achieved either by an up and over door and a UPVC door to the side. The garage also has a window.
Again a well tended space which has been landscaped with easy maintenance in mind. The rear garden is the perfect place to sit out in the summer months with is stone flagged patio area. The property can be accessed from down the side of the property by a UPVC door that leads into the open plan kitchen diner.
Tenure - Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Cornerstone Estate Agents Leeds nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.