An external entrance door with entry phone system gives access into the property's communal entrance hallway. The apartment is situated on the top floor (third floor), when viewing the property from the front its top right hand corner. A timber door then gives access into the apartment’s hallway.
A neutrally decorated hallway with telephone intercom which has a useful shelved storage/cloaks cupboard. The hallway leads to the sitting room, master bedroom, double bedroom and bathroom.
A spacious sitting room which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a floral papered feature wall. The sitting room has a Juliet balcony with double glazed French doors that offer amazing far reaching views. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner.
The kitchen diner benefits from ample modern fitted units to high and low level with work surfaces and tiled slash backs. The kitchen utilities comprises of a stainless steel sink with drainer. There is a four ring gas hob with Bosch oven beneath and a stainless steel extractor filter hood above, an integrated washer/ dryer and under unit lighting. A double glazed picture window exists above the sink. Inset spot lighting is present above. The kitchen also accommodates a dining table.
A double bedroom which is decorated neutrally with a papered feature wall. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and offers lovely far reaching views.
Again a double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with a number of papered feature walls. Fitted wardrobes are built into this bedroom allowing ample storage and hanging space for clothes. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the communal lawn to the rear of the developments and again offers far reaching views.
A beautifully presented and fully tiled bathroom which comprises of a three piece suite in white comprising of a panelled bath with shower screen and shower above, a pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. A large walk in cupboard with double doors exists, a frosted double glazed rear window, inset ceiling down lighting and an upright ladder towel radiator exist.
The apartment is set back within a cul-de-sac, the apartment has its own allocated parking space and there are communal gardens.
Tenure – Leasehold 125 Years from 1st January 2007.
Service Charge & Buildings Insurance – £265.21 Per Quarter.
Ground Rent- £120.00 Per Annum.
Information for Buyers & Tenants
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Cornerstone Estate Agents Leeds nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.