You enter the property through a UPVC composite door into a spacious open plan kitchen diner/ sitting room. The dining/ sitting room comprises of a lovely Yorkshire stone floor below and a commanding fire place. This space is neutrally decorated with coving to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample light in. The kitchen area comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in a neutral shaker style kitchen. The worktop is finished to a light wood effect with tiled splash backs above. The kitchen utilies comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer and a double glazed picture window above. An electric oven, four ring gas hob, space for a fridge and the property’s boiler exist. Underfoot a tiled floor is present, the kitchen leads up to the first floor via a timber staircase or through a timber door down into the basement by stone steps.
Accessed from the kitchen and entered by a stone staircase. The basement is spacious and boasts a lovely Yorkshire stone flagged floor below foot. The basement has lighting and electricity. It also houses the electrical fuse box. A free standing fridge freezer is present. A utility area also exists with a plumbed in washing machine and tumble dryer. A Saniflo is present to remove waste water.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the master bedroom, bathroom and the second staircase to the second floor.
A large master bedroom which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a large double glazed window which allows ample light in.
A spacious bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over and glass screen. A pedestal wash basin and low level W.C. exist. The bathroom is predominately tiled and is neutrally decorated. A large cupboard exists perfect for storage.
Again a neutrally decorated landing which leads to two double bedrooms.
A spacious, neutrally decorated bedroom which again benefits from a large double glazed window which allows ample light in and an exposed beam to the ceiling.
A neutrally decorated third bedroom which benefits from an exposed beam and a large storage cupboard. A double glazed window allows ample light in.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.