You enter the property through a UPVC door with stained glass window panels. A double porthole window is present which allows ample light in. The décor is neutral and underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists. A handy cupboard is located in the entrance hallway. A lovely wooden glass panelled door leads into the sitting room.
A spacious and neutrally decorated sitting room which benefits from being light and airy courtesy of two large double glazed windows. A feature wall mounted fire exists creating a pleasant focal point. Wooden and glass panelled French doors lead into the open plan kitchen diner and a staircase leads to the first floor.
A wonderfully presented open plan kitchen diner which is neutrally decorated throughout. Again this space is light and airy courtesy of a number of double glazed windows which look out over the rear garden. The kitchen comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards with a lovely contrasting worktop. The kitchen utilities comprise of an oven, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel splash back and extractor hood above. A stainless steel sink with drainer, space for a washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer also exist. The flooring within the kitchen area is tiled and finished to a lovely wood effect in the dining area. A handy walk in storage cupboard is accessed from the dining area and a UPVC double glazed glass panelled door leads out into the rear garden and its timber decked area.
A neutrally decorated landing which has a double glazed window above the staircase. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom and bathroom.
A large master bedroom which is neutrally decorated with a commanding double glazed window which allows ample light in. A fitted wardrobe exists with sliding doors and a walk in cupboard.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom again which benefits from a large double glazed window which allows ample light in.
Again a neutrally decorated bedroom which benefits from a double glazed window which allows ample light in. A large cupboard is present which houses the property’s boiler and ample storage space.
A stunning bathroom which comprises of a bath with rain dancer shower over and second flexible shower hose. A wash basin exists above a vanity cupboard and a W.C. with push flush. The walls are tiled and a frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in.
The property benefits from a large driveway and a lovely front garden which is laid to lawn. A mature conifer hedge exists to the front boundary. A composite gate opens which leads down the side property continuing the driveway and continues to offer parking and then opens into the rear garden.
A spacious, private, secure and south facing rear garden which comprises of a large lawn, a lovely timber decked area to sit out dine alfresco or relax in the warmer summer months. A timber garden shed exits. The boundaries of the rear garden benefit from mature, well tendered trees and hedging with a timber fence behind.
Tenure - Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.