The communal hallways that lead to the apartment can be accessed via two different entrance doors, one of these at the front of development and the second door at the rear of the development. The communal hallways are neutrally decorated with high ceilings. The apartment is accessed via a staircase only.
A stunning neutrally decorated hallway which benefits from a lovely wood effect floor below foot. The hallway has its own source of natural light from a large double glazed window. The hallway has a telephone intercom which allows you to communicate with the front door into the development and open it remotely. The hallway leads to both double bedrooms, a spacious storage cupboard, bathroom and the open plan kitchen, dining room and sitting room.
An amazing open plan space which consists of a stunning kitchen, dining area and sitting room. This space is neutrally decorated and benefits from having dual aspect views from two large double glazed windows. The window to the front elevation boasts stunning far reaching views over Meanwood Park and beyond. Underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists. The kitchen comprises of ample lower and upper level units with a contrasting wooden worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprises of a Belfast sink with mixer tap above, electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with an extractor above, integrated washing machine, space for dish washer and space for a free standing fridge freezer.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom which benefits from a large and imposing double glazed window which boast the most amazing views over Meanwood Park and beyond.
Again a neutrally decorated double bedroom which benefits from a large and imposing double glazed window which boasts the most amazing views over Meanwood Park and beyond.
A stunning bathroom which comprises of a bath with a rain dancer shower above with a flexible shower hose and glass screen. A wash basin above a vanity chest of draws is present, a low level W.C. and a towel radiator. The bathroom is tiled below foot and the walls are partly tiled with the remaining walls painted. A frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in.
The communal grounds benefit from a number of lawns and borders and from these they boasts some lovely far reaching views. We have been informed by the vendor that unpermitted communal parking exists at the development.
This photograph is taken in Meanwood's busy and vibrant centre.
Tenure - Leasehold - End Year 2113.
Service Charge, Ground Rent, Buildings Insurance, Hot Water and Heating - £198.00 per calendar month.
Council Tax Band B - £1,217.66 Gross Charge.
Please have the above confirmed by your solicitor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.