You enter into the entrance hallway through a timber door from the front garden. The hallway is neutrally decorated with an electric storage heater and leads into kitchen and the staircase which leads up to the first floor.
A spacious kitchen which comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in a light wood effect. A contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs exists above the low level cupboards. The kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half stainless sink with drainer and mixer tap above, a four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel extractor with lighting above, an electric oven with separate grill, space for plumbed in washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. The kitchen is decorated in modern tones and underfoot a tiled effect floor exists. A timber door leads into the open plan sitting room & dining and a UPVC door with two frosted glass panels leads out into the rear garden. A walk in storage cupboard is under the staircase it also houses the electrical fuse box.
A brilliant space which is open plan with an archway which splits the two spaces. The open plan sitting room & dining room is decorated in modern and neutral tones. Two large double glazed windows exist at each side of the room allowing light in and boasting a lovely view out into the rear garden and the front garden with ample green space beyond.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the two spacious bedrooms, bathroom, separated W.C. and an airing cupboard. A loft hatch is present above.
An extremely spacious master bedroom which is decorated in modern tones and benefits from a walk in wardrobe. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and has a lovely view out over the front garden and the green space beyond.
A spacious double bedroom which is again decorated in modern tones with a large double glazed window which allows ample light in and looks out over the rear garden and the cul-de-sac beyond.
A neutrally tiled bathroom which comprises of a bath with an electric shower above and corner sink above a vanity cupboard. A tiled effect floor exists underfoot and a frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
A separate W.C. which also comprises of a wall mounted wash basin. The W.C. has part tiled walls and a double glazed frosted window which allows ample light in and a tiled effect floor below foot.
A large front garden which comprises of a lawn and a stone flagged pathway which leads to a number of steps that lead up to the front door. The boundary of the front garden comprises of timber fencing and a hedge. The front garden has an excellent outlook looking out over green space.
A low maintence rear garden which is laid to stone flags. A brick built outhouse is present perfect for storage. The rear gardens boundary comprises of a timber fencing. The rear of the property backs onto Beckhill Place which is a quite cul-de-sac and offers on street parking for this property.
To find this property use the post code LS7 2RN. From Stainbeck Road travelling away from Leeds city centre turn right onto Beckhill Approach, drive up the road and look for Beckhill Place on your right and park in the cul-de-sac of Beckhill Place and you will enter the property from the rear. Our for sale board is erected for ease of locating the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.