You enter the property from Greenwood Mount via a timber door. The sitting room/dining room is neutrally decorated with a lovely wood effect floor below foot. A large window allows ample light in. A serving hatch is present which opens through into the kitchen/diner and a timber door leads into the open plan kitchen/diner.
A spacious kitchen/diner which is neutrally decorated and has a lovely wood effect floor below foot. It gives access down into the basement, outside to the driveway/garden at the rear and a staircase to the first floor. The kitchen comprises of a number of low level units and the kitchen utilities comprise of a one and a half composite sink with drainer and a large picture window above. Also present are a four ring gas hob with a stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor above and an oven.
A spacious basement benefits from two double glazed windows which allow ample light in. A storage cupboard exists and this also houses the propertys electrical fuse boxes.
A neutrally decorated landing with a wood effect floor below foot. The landing leads to two bedrooms, bathroom and the staircase to the second floor.
A large double bedroom which is neutrally decorated and a double glazed UPVC window allows ample light in.
A large bedroom which is neutrally decorated and benefits from a double glazed window which looks out over the driveway/garden to the rear and also has a great view down Green Road.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and an electric chrome towel radiator. The bathroom walls are part tiled with the remaining walls being neutrally decorated and underfoot a wood effect floor exists. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light in.
An extremely spacious master bedroom which benefits from being neutrally decorated with two large velux skylights that allow light in and have superb far reaching views. Underfoot in the master bedroom comprises of wood effect and carpet flooring. Eves storage is also present.
Accessed from Green Road, this property has a large driveway/rear garden depending upon the new owners requirements. A number of stone steps leads from the driveway into the open plan kitchen/diner and the boundary of the driveway/rear garden is defined by stone walls and the timber double gates lead in and out, from Green Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.