You enter the property from the driveway via a UPVC composite door and into a neutrally decorated entrance vestibule. Underfoot the vestibule boasts a solid Oak wooden floor and leads to the ground floor W.C. and into the open plan sitting room & dining room. A loft space is also found above the entrance vestibule.
A fully tiled W.C. comprises of a wall mounted wash basin and chrome towel radiator and a double glazed frosted window allows natural light in.
The solid Oak floor continues in this amazing open plan space where the sitting room & dining room are neutrally decorated in modern tones, with a number of feature walls and inset spotlights above. Two double glazed UPVC French doors open out into the rear garden. A number of storage cupboards exist in the sitting room area - perfect for storage and they also house the propertys combination boiler. A wooden door with glass panels leads into the kitchen and a wooden door leads into the secondary hallway, which then leads upstairs.
A stunning and contemporary kitchen that benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards, finished in a gloss grey with a stone grey worktop and with glass splashbacks above. The kitchen utilities comprise of a specialist Smeg baking oven, four ring induction hob with a single gas ring burner, and an extractor present above. A composite one and a half sink with drainer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, space for a plumbed in washing machine and space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Underfoot the floor is tiled and a large double glazed window exists to the front elevation and which allows ample light in. An electric plinth heater is also present - perfect for those chilly mornings and inset spotlights exist above.
The secondary hallway is accessed from the open plan sitting room & dining room. The solid Oak floor continues underfoot and this space is neutrally decorated. A UPVC door leads out to the side of the property and a staircase leads up to the first floor.
The neutrally decorated landing is light and airy, courtesy of a large double glazed window which allows ample light in. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom and an airing cupboard.
The spacious master bedroom is decorated in modern and neutral tones, with coving to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows natural light and underfoot the flooring is solid Oak.
A sliding door opens to reveal an amazing walk in wardrobe with ample hanging and drawer space. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light into the wardrobe.
Again, a spacious bedroom that is decorated in modern and neutral tones. Integrated wardrobes exist and a large double glazed window allows ample light in. Underfoot the solid Oak floor continues and coving is present to the ceiling.
A neutrally decorated bedroom where again the solid Oak floor continues underfoot and a double glazed window allows light in.
The stunning bathroom is fully tiled and comprises of a bath with shower and glass screen, a large wash basin sat above vanity drawers, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
The commanding driveway which is laid to concrete/resin material, offers parking for several vehicles. Access can be achieved down both sides of the property into the rear garden.
A stunning and contemporary rear garden which comprises of composite decking - laid out over a number of levels with lighting. An artificial lawn exists which looks perfect all year and there is a raised bed at the top of the garden. A composite shed with windows is present and is perfect for storing garden equipment.
Tenure – Freehold.
The property has a working alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.