A UPVC composite door opens into a spacious neutrally decorated hallway. Underfoot the hallway benefits from a lovely wood effect floor. The hallway is made light and airy courtesy of two frosted double glazed window either side of the front door that allow natural light in. The hallway leads into the sitting room, dining room, kitchen and the staircase to the first floor.
A neutrally decorated sitting room which benefits from a papered feature wall and coving to the ceiling. A large double glazed window to the front elevation allows ample light in and looks out over the front garden. Wooden sliding doors lead into the dining room.
A neutrally decorated dining room with coving to the ceiling. Underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists and a double glazed sliding door leads out into the conservatory and a wooden door leads into the hallway.
A UPVC constructed conservatory offers a lovely place to sit/relax and look out into the rear garden. A UPVC double glazed door leads out into the rear garden and its patio/dining area.
The kitchen comprises of a range of upper and lower level units, granite effect work surfaces exist and a stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen utilities include an electric oven with a gas four ring hob above, space for fridge freezer and tiled splash backs. A double glazed window to the rear elevation looks out over the rear garden and the kitchen offers access to the passage via a UPVC door.
The passage has power and lighting and is currently being used as a utility/ storage room. It has a wood effect worktop and fitted drawer units below - in a gloss white finish. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer. The propertys boiler is located in this space and the electric fuse box is located in a storage cupboard. A number of frosted windows exist, allowing ample natural light in.
The landing is neutrally decorated and has a large double glazed window above the staircase. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom and the bathroom and there is access to the loft, via a hatch above.
The spacious master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes with glass mirrored sliding doors. The master bedroom is papered and has large double glazed windows to the front elevation, which allows ample natural light in and has views out over the front garden.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom which is currently used as a childs bedroom. A double glazed window allows natural light in and looks out over the rear garden.
A neutrally decorated bedroom benefits from a fitted desk and a large double glazed window that looks out over the front garden and driveway.
The modern bathroom is tiled below foot and also to the walls. The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over and a glass screen. A wash basin, low level W.C. and a chrome towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
A large front garden which is laid to lawn, with a number of borders. The driveway is laid to stone flags and there is ample on street parking. A timber gate leads down the side of the property giving access to the rear garden. The boundary is defined by stone/brick walls and a mature hedge.
A commanding rear garden which can be accessed from the conservatory and comprises of a large bat and ball lawn with a gravel area beyond. A stone flagged patio exists - perfect for sitting out and dining alfresco. The boundary is defined by timber fencing and mature hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.