You enter the hallway through a blue composite door with a frosted window which allows natural light in. The hallway is neutrally decorated and benefits from coving to the ceiling. Underfoot a lovely wood effect floor is present, the hallway leads to the ground floor W.C., sitting room and the staircase to the first floor.
A spacious W.C. which has a pedestal wash basin and ample space for cloak storage. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in and underfoot the lovely wood effect floor from the hallway continues.
A commanding sitting room which is neutrally decorated with a papered feature wall and coving to the ceiling. A lovely focal point is present which is an electric fire sat on a wooden hearth and wooden mantel. A large double glazed window allows ample light in from the front elevation and has views out over the front garden and Rosecroft Way. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner.
An open plan and spacious kitchen diner which benefits from having double glazed glass French doors that lead out into the rear garden. The kitchen comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards. The low level cupboards benefit from a contrasting worktop above with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities are a composite sink with drainer with a double glazed picture window above, electric oven, four ring gas hob with an extractor fan, space for a plumbed in washing machine, fridge and freezer. A large under staircase storage cupboard is also accessed from the kitchen. Underfoot in the kitchen area a tiled floor exists and a lovely wood effect floor in the dining area.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom and the bathroom.
An extremely spacious master bedroom which benefits from being neutrally decorated with a papered feature wall, again coving is present to the ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample light in, looking out to the front elevation. over the garden and Rosecroft Way.
A large double bedroom which has a lovely view out from a double glazed window into rear garden.
A neutrally decorated bedroom which is currently used as a study. A double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the front garden and Rosecroft Way. A spacious airing cupboard exists which is accessed from the bedroom and houses the property’s boiler. A loft hatch is present with pull down stainless steel ladder. The loft is half boarded and extremely spacious.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with electric shower, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. The bathroom is predominately tiled and a frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
A stone flagged pathway leads to the front door. A lawn and border exist.
A tarmac driveway is present to front and the side of the garage. This offers off road parking for two vehicles. The garage is accessed by an up and over door.
A stunning and extremely large rear garden which benefits from a south facing aspect. The rear garden comprises of a stone flagged patio area, bat and ball lawn, gravelled area at the bottom of the garden and a number of well stocked borders. Direct access back into the property can be achieved from the rear garden by double glazed French doors into the kitchen diner and a timber gate at the bottom of the garden leads into a ginnel. This garden is perfect for sitting out relaxing or entertaining in the summer months.
Tenure – Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.