You enter the communal hallway from Millwright Street through a glass door with double glazed windows above which allow ample light into this neutrally decorated space. The communal hallway benefits from having the apartment’s post boxes. The apartment on the first floor can be accessed either by a lift or staircase.
A communal hallway which is accessed from the lift or staircase from the ground floor. This hallway leads to the apartment and benefits from being light and airy courtesy of a number of double glazed window which run down one elevation of the hallway allowing ample light in. A wooden door leads into the apartment.
A neutrally decorated entrance hallway which boasts a lovely grey carpet below foot. An alarm panel and telephone intercom are present allowing automatic entry into the development from the ground floor up to the apartment.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, low level W.C., bespoke pedestal wash basin and a chrome towel radiator. Underfoot the bathroom is tiled and the walls predominately tiled with the remaining areas painted neutrally.
A neutrally decorated hallway which is accessed from the entrance hallway by a wooden door. The hallway gives access to the master bedroom and a cupboard which houses the apartment’s hot water cylinder /tank and the electrical fuse boxes. This hallway opens into the open plan sitting room & kitchen.
The master bedroom is neutrally decorated and benefits from a light grey carpet below foot.
A spacious, neutrally decorated open plan sitting room & kitchen which is bright and airy courtesy of a large double window and double glazed glass door that leads out onto the balcony. The kitchen area benefits from a number of lower and upper level cupboards finished in a light wood effect. Above the low level cupboards a contrasting worktop is present with tiled splash backs above. The kitchen utilities comprises of an electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel exactor above, a stainless sink with drainer, washer dryer and freestanding fridge freezer. Underfoot in the kitchen area it is laid to a laminate wood effect floor and a light grey carpet in the sitting room.
Accessed from the open plan sitting room & kitchen you walk out onto a spacious balcony. The balcony is constructed from metal with metal railings and glass inserts creating a pleasing space to sit out relax and dine alfresco in the warmer summer months.
Tenure – Leasehold – 125 years from 1st September 2006.
Service Charge & Buildings Insurance – £1,197.17 per annum.
Ground Rent - £199.53 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.