You access the communal hallway & staircase which lead to the apartment via a wooden door which has electronic fob access and an intercom for the apartment. The front door can be opened automatically from the apartment. The communal hallway & stairwell is decorated neutrally. A secondary hallway is entered before entering through the main door of the apartment.
You enter into the apartment via a wooden door. The hallway is neutrally decorated and leads to the sitting room/ dining room, master bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom and two spacious cupboards exist, perfect for cloak storage.
A neutrally decorated space which is open plan with the kitchen. The sitting room/ dining room benefits from a Juliet balcony which looks out towards the central green and allows ample light in.
The kitchen benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in white. A contrasting worktop is present with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprises of a stainless steel sink with drainer, oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, integrated fridge, freezer, dish washer and washing machine/ dryer. Again this space is neutrally decorated.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom which benefits from a double glazed window which allows ample light through and looks out towards the central green.
Again a neutrally decorated double bedroom which benefits from a double glazed window which allows ample light in and looks out towards to the central green.
A neutrally decorated bathroom comprising of a bath with shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and chrome towel radiator.
The apartment benefits from its own parking space with ample visitors parking spaces also available. The apartment is located centrally within the New Forest development and therefor benefits from the developments central green which has its own park only a moments stroll away. A number of nature walks/ trails surrounded the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.