You enter into the entrance hallway through a white UPVC door into a neutrally decorated hallway which leads into the sitting room through a wooden/ glass panelled door and a staircase leads up to the first floor.
A spacious sitting room with a commanding double glazed window to the front aspect. The sitting room is decorated in neutral and contemporary tones. It boasts a feature papered chimney breast with a flat screen wall mounted television. A wooden and glass panelled door leads into the kitchen diner.
A spacious kitchen diner which benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards. A wood effect worktop exists with gloss black tiled splash back behind. The kitchen utilities comprise of an oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for a plumbed in washing machine and space for a free standing fridge freezer. A large pantry exists which is under the staircase. A UPVC door with a frosted window leads out into the rear garden. The décor throughout the kitchen diner is neutral with floral papered feature walls and coving exists to the ceiling.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads into the master bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom and a loft hatch is present above.
A spacious master bedroom which is decorated and papered in a floral finish. A large double glazed window is present to the front aspect and allows ample light to pour in.
Currently used as a children’s bedroom and is decorated in soft tones. A commanding double glazed window allows ample light in and has a far reaching view out over the rear garden.
A neutrally finished bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower over and a glass screen. A pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and chrome towel radiator exist. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in and the bathroom is predominately tiled.
A commanding front garden which has a stone flagged path which leads up to the front door and down the side of the property to the south facing rear garden. A lawn is present which is surrounded by a mature but well-tendered border.
A vast south facing rear garden which is predominately laid to a lawn. A timber decked area is present perfect for sitting out, relaxing, entertaining or dining alfresco.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.