You enter into the hallway from the front via a white UPVC door with a centrally positioned stained glass window. The hallway is neutrally decorated in contemporary tones with floral papered feature walls. Underfoot a high quality laminate wooden floor exists. The hallway boasts a spacious under staircase cupboard. The hallway leads into a formal sitting room, an open plan kitchen living area, W.C. / utility room and a staircase to the first floor.
A stunning space which is neutrally decorated and boasts a commanding double glazed window which looks out over the front garden while allowing ample light in.
A stunning open plan space which is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with friends or family. The décor is again finished neutrally with a contrasting papered feature wall. Underfoot the high quality laminate wooden floor continues and spot lighting is present above with skylight windows above the kitchen area making this space feel extremely light and airy. Double glazed French doors lead directly out into the rear garden and allow ample light in. The kitchen comprises of ample lower and upper level cupboards finished in gloss black with Oak wooden worktops and glass splash backs above. A centrally positioned kitchen island exists which boasts a wine fridge. The kitchen utilities comprises of a double oven including grill, a ceramic hob with a gloss black extractor above, a one and a half composite sink with drainer and an integrated dish washer. Overall a stunning space which is finished to a high standard.
A ground floor W.C. which benefits from a hand wash basin and a utility cupboard which has space for a plumbed in washing machine and condensing tumble dryer. Under foot the high quality wooden floor continues.
A neutrally decorated landing which benefits from a floral papered feature wall. A double glazed window allows ample light to stream on to the landing. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom, bedroom, family bathroom and a pull down loft ladder is present above leading into the bordered loft.
A stunning master bedroom which is decorated in neutral and contemporary tones with a papered feature wall. A commanding double glazed window allows ample light in and boasts superior far reaching views out over countryside.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom which boasts a papered feature wall and fixed wardrobes. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and looks out over the rear garden with the field/paddock beyond and its woodland back drop.
Again a neutrally decorated bedroom which has a large double glazed window which allows ample light in and boasts far reaching views over countryside. An integrated wardrobe is present.
A beautifully appointed bathroom which comprises of a tiled walk in shower, free standing bath, low level W.C., hand wash basin and a chrome towel radiator. The majority of the bathroom is tiled and a frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
A block paved and gravelled driveway boasts parking for up to several vehicles and a commanding lawn exists which has hedging to the front.
The rear garden can be accessed via a wooden gate from the driveway or directly from the open plan kitchen area via double glazed French doors. The rear garden boasts a stone flagged patio, a raised timber decked area and a stone built barbeque. The boundary of the rear garden is fenced and it looks out over a field/paddock which has a lovely woodland back drop and is usually home to a number horses. To conclude an excellent space to entertain or sit out and dine alfresco.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.