You enter the property through a black composite UPVC door with a porch above into a neutrally decorated entrance hallway. A double glazed window is present which allows natural light to pour in and underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists. The hallway leads into the sitting room and the staircase to the first floor.
A neutrally decorated sitting room which boasts a commanding fireplace with a papered feature wall surround. A gas fire is present which is sat above a gloss black hearth/ surround and a white wooden mantel. A commanding double glazed window is present to the front aspect which allows ample natural light to pour in and looks out over the front garden/driveway. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner.
A spacious and neutrally decorated kitchen diner which boasts ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop above with gloss black tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer, oven, four ring ceramic hob with a stainless steel extractor above, integrated microwave, integrated washing machine and space for a dish washer and free standing fridge freezer. A pantry cupboard is present in the kitchen diner. Underfoot a lovely wood effect floor exists and a painted feature wall introduces colour to this space. A commanding double glazed picture window is present above the stainless sink which has a view into the rear garden. A double glazed glass UPVC door leads out into the rear garden and a second UPVC door leads out onto the driveway to the side of the property.
A neutrally decorated landing which boasts a number of papered feature walls. A double glazed window at the top of the staircase allows ample natural light to pour in. The landing leads to two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a staircase to the second floor.
A wonderfully presented double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with a pin stripe papered feature wall and built in cupboards. Part of the cupboard houses the property’s combination boiler. A large double glazed window allows ample light in.
Again a neutrally decorated double bedroom which has a large double glazed window which looks out over the rear garden and beyond.
A stunning bathroom suite which is predominately tiled and finished in contemporary tones. The bathroom comprises of a bath with rain dancer shower over with a flexible shower hose and glass screen, wash basin above a vanity cupboard, concealed low level W.C. with push flush and a chrome towel radiator. A frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in.
A neutrally decorated landing with a feature papered wall and a double glazed window which allows ample light in and boasts lovely far reaching view towards countryside.
An outstanding master bedroom which is finished in contemporary tones with a feature papered wall. Ample eve’s storage is present and spot lighting is above. A commanding double glazed window and skylight allow ample light in and both has lovely far reaching views.
A well-presented en suite which comprises of a corner shower cubical, pedestal hand wash basin and low level W.C. A frosted double glazed window allows ample natural light in.
The driveway is laid to concrete and gravel boasting off road parking.
The rear garden can be accessed by walking down the driveway or directly via a glass double glazed door from the kitchen diner. In general a superb place to sit out, relax or dine alfresco with its show piece Dunster house log cabin or its grey painted timber decking area at the bottom of the garden. The majority of the garden is laid to lawn and its boundary is fenced.
A stunning Dunster House log cabin which can be utilised for a variety of uses such as a studio, somewhere to simply retreat from everyday life or a place to entertain and party.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.