You enter the property through a UPVC door into the spacious sitting room/dining area, which is neutrally decorated and benefits from exposed beams and two double glazed windows, which allow ample light in. A gas fire sits above a tiled hearth creating a lovely focal point for this space and spotlighting exists. A wooden door leads into the kitchen/diner and an open staircase leads up to the first floor.
The kitchen/diner benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop with tiled splashbacks. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer, oven with separate grill and ceramic hob, with extractor above. An integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer and a freestanding fridge freezer. A pull out pantry cupboard also exists. Underfoot there is a tiled floor and two double glazed windows which allow ample light in.
A neutrally decorated landing which leads to the three double bedrooms and bathroom. The landing benefits from a double glazed window which allows ample light in and spotlighting is above.
The master bedroom is neutrally decorated and boasts character with an exposed beam and two large double glazed windows which allow ample natural light in and look out towards the village square. Spotlighting and wall mounted spotlighting exist.
A neutrally decorated bedroom that benefits from a large double glazed window with a deep sill.
A lovely contemporary double bedroom which has a laminate floor and is fitted with new full width glass mirrored wardrobes. A large double glazed window exists, which allows ample light.
A stunning bathroom with a tiled floor below foot. The bathroom comprises of a free standing bath with a free standing chrome tap with flexible shower hose and a commanding free standing mirror behind. A tiled corner shower cubicle exists with a recessed shelf, a pedestal wash basin with mirrored glass fronted cabinet and a chrome towel radiator. A large velux features above and allows ample light in. Loft access is achieved from bathroom.
The garage is accessed by passing over one of the neighbouring property's driveway. To enter directly into the garage this is achieved via an up and over door.
Recently fitted carpet through out.
The boiler is 28 months old with a full service history and a 10 year warranty.
The property has a working burglar alarm system.
The property is currently tenanted and the fixed contract expires 20th October 2018 - The current rent achieved is £895.00 per calendar month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.