Entering the property through the front door you are welcomed into a commanding hallway. The hallway benefits from a tiled floor and leads to a double bedroom, downstairs W.C. and shower room and two spacious storage cupboards. A staircase leads to the first floor and a door leads out into the rear garden.
A spacious double bedroom which is neutrally decorated with a papered feature wall. A double glazed window looks out over the rear garden and allows ample natural light in.
An enclosed shower, pedestal wash basin and low level W.C. are present. The décor is neutral with a feature papered wall and a tiled floor exists.
A large and neutrally decorated landing with a double glazed window which allows ample light in. The landing leads to the open plan kitchen diner, spacious sitting room and the staircase to the second floor.
The open plan kitchen diner benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards finished to a light wood effect. A contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs exist. The kitchen utilities comprise of a stainless steel sink with drainer, built in oven, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel extractor fan hood with lighting above. A fridge freezer is also present. The décor is neutral with a tiled floor, a Juliet balcony overlooks the rear garden and allows ample light in.
An extremely spacious and neutrally decorated sitting room with a papered feature wall. Double glazed French doors lead out onto a large balcony which looks out over woodland. The balcony is the perfect place for sitting out and relaxing during the warmer summer months.
A neutrally decorated landing with a double glazed window. The landing leads to the master bedroom, double bedroom three, the family bathroom and two large storage cupboards.
A neutrally decorated master bedroom which benefits from two double glazed windows. The master bedroom has its own en suite.
A neutrally decorated en suite which comprises of a corner shower cubical, low level W.C. and a pedestal wash basin.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom with a papered feature wall and a double glazed window which allows ample light in.
The family bathroom comprises of a bath, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. The family bathroom is neutrally decorated.
The front of the property comprises from a lawned area and a tarmac driveway with parking. A flagged pathway leads from the driveway to the front door. Outside the front door a storage cupboard exists.
Accessed from the driveway by an up and over door. The garage has a concrete floor with power, lighting and a water tap.
A private and secure rear garden which benefits from a stone flagged area and a pathway that leads to the raised timber deck area. A lawn is also present to the side of the pathway. The raised timber decked area has balustrading and is a lovely area to sit out in the warmer summer months. A timber fence defines the boundaries.
Tenure – Freehold.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.