An extremely spacious, neutrally decorated hallway with telephone intercom entry system, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. The hallway benefits from two large storage cupboards one of which houses the apartments hot water tank. The hallway leads to the open plan sitting room & dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The loft space above is accessed from the hallway by a pull down ladder.
A stylish modern kitchen with an extensive range of base and wall units. The kitchen utilities comprises integrated Smeg oven, a four ring hob, a one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer and an integrated Smeg dishwasher exists. A contrasting worktop with tiled splash backs and central heating radiator is present.
An extremely spacious, light and airy room with a Juliet balcony and two double glazed windows which offers the most stunning far reaching views which incorporate ample greenery and Leeds city centre in the distance. A lovely wood effect floor exists, a feature electric fire with surround creates a pleasant focal point and two central heating radiators are present.
A very spacious light and airy bedroom with a papered feature wall and plenty of space for free standing furniture. A double glazed window allows ample natural light in. Underfoot the room is carpeted and a central heating radiator is present.
The en suite comprises shower cubicle, wash basin with shelf and cabinet above, low level W.C, central heating radiator and tiles to the floor.
A neutrally decorated and generously sized double room with a double glazed window that allows ample light in. Underfoot the room is carpeted and a central heating radiator exists.
A neutrally decorated double bedroom with a double glazed window that allows ample light in. A lovely wood effect floor and central heating radiator exist.
A modern and stylish bathroom with shower over the bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash basin with mirror above, lovely co-ordinated tiles to the walls and floor and a chrome heated towel radiator.
The development is accessed via wrought iron electronically operated remote controlled gates. The tarmac driveway leads through the gates into a large parking area that has numbered allocated parking spaces, the parking space included is the closest to the developments main entrance door which gives access to the apartment. The development also benefits from ample visitor parking. The grounds are maintained to excellent standard with a number of lawned areas and planted borders/ beds.
Tenure - Leasehold - 985 years remaining.
Service Charge - £80.92 per month.
Ground Rent - £71.13 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS LEEDS LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.