* Best and Final Offers in by 12pm on Thursday 3rd June * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic two bedroom semi detached property situated on a popular cul-de-sac in Meanwood.
* Best and Final Offers in by 12pm on Thursday 3rd June *
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale, this two bedroom semi detached property.
Located in the sought after suburb of Meanwood, this property is tucked away on a block paved cul de sac and nestled in and amongst a mature woodland setting
Externally the property benefits from a front garden area and a gravel/flagged driveway. At the rear of the property a large rear garden exists with direct access into the house.
Internally the property benefits from neutral décor throughout. The property on the ground floor comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room and kitchen diner.
The first floor comprises a landing, principal bedroom, double bedroom two and a bathroom.
The property is perfectly situated for easy access by foot, into Meanwood's busy and vibrant centre, which boasts a number of bars, cafes and restaurants.
Transport links are superb, with easy access into Leeds City centre and access to the ring road can be achieved in moments.
The property is surrounded by a number of amenities including a Waitrose Home and Food Hall, Sainsbury's supermarket complex at Moor Allerton - which also hosts a number of other highly regarded retailers.
Local schools are superb, with a number of highly respected primary and secondary schools within close proximity, these include the Ofsted outstanding Church of England Meanwood Primary School.
Meanwood benefits from its own park which is to be enjoyed and perfect for those Sunday afternoon strolls.
ENTRANCE HALL A neutrally decorated entrance hall that is accessed through A uPVC door from the front of the property. The hallway leads into the sitting room.
SITTING ROOM A neutrally decorated sitting room with a gas fire and a double glazed window to the front elevation. The sitting room leads into the kitchen diner and a staircase leads up to the first floor.
KITCHEN DINER A neutrally decorated kitchen diner that comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards and worktop with tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a stainless steel sink with drainer, space for a free standing oven with hob, space for a fridge freezer and space for washing machine. A double glazed window exists to the rear elevation with a lovely view out over the rear garden. A uPVC door opens and leads into the rear garden.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the principal bedroom, double bedroom two and bathroom. A loft hatch exists above.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A neutrally decorated principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes. A double glazed window exists to the rear elevation with a view out over the rear garden.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A neutrally decorated double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
BATHROOM The bathroom comprises a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. A large airing cupboard is present which also houses the hot water cylinder. A frosted double glazed window allows natural light into the bathroom.
FRONT GARDEN & DRIVEWAY The property benefits from a front garden area and a gravel/flagged driveway offering ample off road parking.
REAR GARDEN A stunning rear garden that comprises a patio, lawn which is surrounded by a well tended border and a timber garden shed exists.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band C.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.