* Best and Final Offers in by 12pm on Wednesday 16th June 2021 * Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this commanding double fronted and charming three bedroom terrace property with a summer house and a large rear garden.
* Best and Final Offers in by 12pm on Wednesday 16th June 2021 *
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this commanding double fronted three bedroom terrace property.
This property has ample charm, character, also boasting an open plan kitchen diner and a stunning sitting room with a log burning stove.
Externally it has a beautiful rear garden with a summer house.
The property is located near the centre of Meanwood.
Internally the ground floor comprises a hallway/entrance vestibule, open plan kitchen diner with French doors into the stunning sitting room.
The first floor benefits from three large bedrooms and a bathroom. A pull down loft ladder gives access to the loft.
Externally the property is situated on a fantastic and spacious plot that benefits from a gated front garden. The rear garden is vast comprising a lawn, patio, lovely borders and a summer house.
The property's location is brilliant, being only a moment's walk from the busy and vibrant parades of Meanwood which include a Waitrose Home & Food Hall and a number of popular bars, cafes and restaurants.
Many independent retailers exist and the popular Northside Retail Park offers an Aldi and much more.
The local schools are excellent including Meanwood Church of England Primary School.
Meanwood Park is walking distance from the property and it boasts open parkland. Perfect for that Sunday afternoon stroll.
To conclude, a brilliant property that will be very popular given its price, charm, character and location.
HALLWAY A neutrally decorated hallway that boasts an exposed timber floor, it opens into the open plan kitchen diner.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER A stunning and neutrally decorated open plan kitchen diner. The dining area is neutrally decorated with an exposed timber floor and a large double glazed window to the front elevation looking out into the front garden. The kitchen comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop incorporating a breakfast bar. The kitchen utilities comprise an integrated oven, gas hob with an extractor, Belfast sink with a double glazed window above. A walk in pantry, space for a free standing fridge freezer and space for a washing machine exists. The boiler is located in the kitchen. The kitchen floor is tiled and a uPVC doors leads out into the rear garden. French doors lead into the sitting room from this space and a timber door leads to a staircase to the first floor from the dining area.
SITTING ROOM A stunning sitting room that boasts a log burning stove, exposed timber floor and two large double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to the principal bedroom, double bedroom two, bedroom three and the bathroom. A pull down loft ladder is present above the landing.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM A neutrally decorated principal bedroom that has a fire place and a double glazed window to the front elevation allowing a view of the front garden while allowing natural light in.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A neutrally decorated double bedroom again with a feature fire place. A double glazed window is present to the front elevation allowing natural light in.
BEDROOM THREE A commanding third bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
BATHROOM A partially tiled bathroom that comprises a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. A frosted double glazed window allows ample light in.
FRONT GARDEN A lovely front garden that benefits from a centrally positioned gated path from Bentley Lane to the property's front door. Two planted borders exist and a timber fence defines the property's front boundary.
REAR GARDEN A stunning rear garden that comprises a commanding lawn, a number of mature and well tended borders, a patio and a summer house. This garden is perfect for sitting out and enjoying the summer sun. It has direct access into the kitchen through a uPVC door and a handy storage cupboard can be accessed. An opening at the bottom of the garden leads out onto to Cross Bentley Lane.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD.
Council Tax Band B.
1.Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers will be asked to produce original or certified identification and evidence of address documentation. We carry out an electronic anti-money laundering checks on all buyers. We use a risk-based approach to determine the level of detail we apply when looking at each individual purchaser. Therefore, we may require additional documentation or information. If you conclude a sale subject to contract, you understand we shall carry out electronic anti-money laundering checks. This is not a credit check and will not affect your credit file but may show on your credit search file.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.