NO CHAIN - Cornerstone Estate Agents are delight to offer for sale this wonderfully presented one bedroom top floor (second floor) flat situated in this sought after retirement development that benefits from a lift.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delight to offer for sale this wonderfully presented McCarthy & Stone one bedroom top floor (second floor) flat situated in this sought after retirement development (60 years of age and over).
Located in Alwoodley a popular and affluent North Leeds leafy suburb which is surrounded by many amenities making it an excellent place to reside.
Moortown is only a short distance from the property and open countryside is just to the north. Leeds city centre is approximately five miles from the development with regular public transport making for easy access to the city centre for days out and to access a wider range of amenities.
The flat comprises a double bedroom with a built in wardrobes, hallway, cloak room, spacious sitting room/dining room, kitchen and bathroom.
The flat benefits from a 24 hour care line/emergency pull cord system in each room to call for assistance.
The development has a day manager on site to assist residents, communal areas exist in the development for residents to get together these include a lounge and conservatory which overlook well-tended grounds. A communal laundry room is present and a bookable guest suite for if friends or family visit.
All floors in the development have access to them via a lift.
Parking is available.
HALLWAY A neutrally decorated hallway with coving to the ceiling. A pull cord is present for assistance, an intercom for communicating with the main entrance door and allowing remote access is present. The hallway leads into a spacious sitting/dining room, bathroom, bedroom and a cloak room.
CLOAKROOM A large cloak room which has plenty of space complemented by hooks and shelving. The flats electric consumer units with meters and hot water system is present in this space.
SITTING ROOM/ DINING ROOM A spacious and neutrally decorated sitting room/dining room with coving to the ceiling. A lovely focal point is present which is an electric fireplace sat on a stone hearth with surround and an ornate wooden mantel. A large double glazed window is present which allows ample light in and looks out over the rear garden of the development. Again a pull cord is present for assistance. Wooden doors lead into the kitchen.
KITCHEN A well-presented and neutrally finished kitchen which benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards with matching worktops and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a high level oven, four ring hob with extractor above, stainless steel sink with drainer and a double glazed picture window above. Space for a fridge/freezer. A pull cord is present for assistance.
MASTER BEDROOM A neutrally decorated master bedroom which has coving to ceiling. A large double glazed window allows ample light in and offers views out over the communal rear garden. An integrated wardrobe with glass mirrored doors exists and a pull cord for assistance.
BATHROOM A well-presented bathroom which comprises a bath with electric shower over, wash basin sat above a vanity cupboard, low level W.C. and an electric wall mounted towel rail.
THE GROUNDS The grounds of Primrose Court are well tended and presented to a wonderful standard. A number of well stocked and cared for borders are present with benches placed around the garden for it to be enjoyed.
Resident and visitors parking spaces are available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - 125 Years from 1st August 1997.
Service Charge - £1,276.00 per annum.
Ground Rent - £300.00 per annum.
The property is currently tenanted until February 29th 2020.
Age Limit - 60 years of age or older.
A transfer fee of 1% plus VAT is payable to landlord of the gross sale price or open market value when the flat is ever sold by its owner(s).
Council Tax Band C.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.