Best & Final Offers 12 noon Wednesday 15th January 2020. Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular suburb of Gledhow.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property located in the popular suburb of Gledhow.
The property's location is superb being close proximity to Roundhay and its iconic park. The popular suburbs of Moortown, Chapel Allerton and Meanwood are also within close proximity. These popular and highly regarded centres of North Leeds offer many amenities from large super market chains to small independent shops/retailers. These destinations also offer many bars and restaurants.
Leeds city centre is also a short distance from the property, being approximately 4 miles with frequent public transport.
Immediate local amenities can be found on Lidgett Lane including a Newsagents, convenience store and a takeaway.
A number of good schools are within close proximity.
The property internally benefits from a hallway, open plan sitting room/dining room and kitchen to the ground floor.
The second floor comprises a landing, master bedroom, double bedroom, third bedroom and a bathroom.
Externally a front garden and an amazing rear garden exist. The rear garden and down the side of the property there is a stunning rainbow Indian sandstone flagged patio, a lawn, an amazing Mediterranean style covered court yard area and a store.
To conclude a stunning property that will be popular among a range of buyers.
HALLWAY You enter the property through A UPVC composite door with frosted stain glass window panels, a frosted window also exists to the side of the door. The hallway is decorated in modern tones with a lovely wood effect floor. The hallway leads to the open plan sitting room & dining room, kitchen and the staircase to the first floor.
OPEN PLAN SITTING ROOM AND DINING ROOM A spacious and neutrally decorated open plan sitting room and dining room which is neutrally decorated. Two large windows feature at both elevations, offering a lovely view out over the front and rear garden while allowing ample natural light in. A stunning gas fire exists which creates a lovely focal point to this space. This open plan space leads into the hallway or the kitchen.
KITCHEN A stunning kitchen which comprises ample lower and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop and tiled splash backs. The kitchen utilities comprise a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer and a large picture window above which looks out into the rear garden. Space for a free standing oven, fridge freezer and washing machine exists. The kitchen benefits from a pantry and a UPVC door which leads out to the side of the property.
LANDING A neutrally decorated landing that leads to all the first floor rooms. A window is present above the staircase which allows ample light in.
MASTER BEDROOM A neutrally decorated master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a large window allowing plenty of natural light in.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A spacious double bedroom that has been neutrally decorated with an amazing feature wall. A large window looks out over the rear garden and two inset storage spaces exist.
BEDROOM Again a neutrally decorated bedroom that benefits from a large window and a painted feature wall.
BATHROOM A neutrally finished bathroom which comprises a bath with a rain dance shower head, a second flexible shower head and a glass screen. A pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. and a chrome towel rail are also present. Two frosted windows allow natural light in and the bathroom walls are tiled.
FRONT GARDEN A spacious front garden which comprises a lawn, a tree barked area and a gravelled area. The boundaries are indicated by timber fencing and well tendered hedges. A timber gate opens and leads down the side of the property.
REAR GARDEN A stunning rear garden which comprises a commanding rainbow Indian sandstone patio, lawn and an amazing Mediterranean style covered court yard area and a store. The covered/roofed court yard area benefits from electricity and is the perfect place for entertaining or relaxing come sun or rain. The boundaries to the rear garden are again indicated by timber fencing and well tendered hedging.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TENURE - FREEHOLD
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.