Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this first floor two bedroom apartment located in an extremely sought after location within the Woodlea's Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this first floor two bedroom apartment located in an extremely sought after location.
The property is sold by a scheme that creates affordable housing by sale at a discounted rate. In this case the discounted sale price is 53% of the market value.
The property comprises a hallway, light and airy open plan sitting room with Juliet balcony and dining kitchen, two large bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from its own designated parking space.
Chancel Square is situated in a very pleasant setting which boasts a certain charm and character from its court yard setting.
The Woodlea development is extremely popular and is in a pleasant leafy setting with walks around the edge of the development which lead in to Meanwood Park and the Meanwood Valley trail. Many amenities can be found within a close proximity such as the Sainsbury's super market at the Moor Allerton, Waitrose in the heart of Meanwood where bars and restaurants are also present. Sports and leisure facilities can be found at the David Lloyd Leisure club. The area has superb transport links in to Leeds city centre and the surrounding hotspot locations via the outer ring road.
SALE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS Yorkshire Housing Association are the Housing Association. They have certain restrictions including no buyer(s) can have a combine income above £80,000 and the property must be the sole residence of the new owner(s). Other restrictions apply including the property cannot used as a buy to let.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY The communal hallway from the court yard can be achieved either by key or intercom with automatic door unlock. The communal hallway is decorated neutrally and a staircase leads to the first floor.
HALLWAY Entering the apartment through its wooden front door you are present with a commanding hallway which leads to all the internal rooms of the property. The hallway is decorated neutrally and features the telephone intercom system for operating the communal hallway door.
SITTING ROOM The sitting room is open plan with the dining kitchen which creates a lovely airy feel to the apartment. The sitting room is laid to a wood effect floor and its décor is neutrally finished. A Juliet balcony is present allowing this space to be enjoyed on a warm summer's day.
DINING KITCHEN The kitchen benefits from ample lower and upper level cupboards. The kitchen utilities comprises a one and a half stainless steel sink with drainer, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, oven, space for fridge freezer and plumbed in washing machine. The dining kitchen continues the wood effect floor and is decorated neutrally. Two sash windows exist adding charm and allowing ample light through.
MASTER BEDROOM The master bedroom is finished neutrally and benefits from two double glazed windows which allow ample light through creating a bright and airy feel.
DOUBLE BEDROOM A well-proportioned second double bedroom with two windows which allow ample light through. The bedroom is neutrally decorated.
Bathroom A large bathroom comprising a bath with two shower overs, pedestal wash basin and W.C. The bathroom is part tiled in a lovely grey tone and the reaming walls are decorated neutrally. The lighting is automatic and activated by a sensor.
THE SQUARE/COURT YARD The square/court yard has a lovely charming feel with its brick built raised beds boasting a number of trees and plants. The square is laid to a Yorkshire stone below foot and features a centrally positioned sun dial. A large archway leads out into the car parking facilities.
SALE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS Yorkshire Housing Association are the Housing Association who have a restriction on the property meaning it has to be sold at 53% of the open market value. Yorkshire Housing have certain restrictions including no buyer(s) can have a combine income above £80,000 and the property must be the sole residence of the new owner(s). Other restrictions apply including the property cannot used as a buy to let.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - 125 years from the 1st January 2007.
Service Charge including Building Insurance - £966.00 per annum.
Ground Rent - £250 per annum.
Management Company - Prime Estate Management.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation. Please ask to see our policy statement if you would like more information.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.