Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom, first floor apartment Situated in the highly desirable Tannery Park development, Meanwood.
Cornerstone Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom, first floor apartment situated in the highly desirable Tannery Park development, Meanwood.
The Tannery Park development boasts character and charm dating back to circa 1857 and being only a stones throw away from the iconic Meanwood park, The Meanwood Valley Trail and the centre of Meanwood.
Meanwood's centre offers an abundant choice of amenities include the highly regarded Waitrose home and food hall, vibrant bars and restaurants which are all within walking distance and the Northside Retail Park. The development benefits from having ample parking and ample visitor parking. Situated on the first floor, the apartment comprises of a commanding hallway with its own study space, spacious kitchen, open plan sitting & dining room, master bedroom and bathroom.
To conclude, a wonderfully presented first-floor apartment located perfectly, in heart of Meanwood. Meanwood benefits from being only 4 miles from Leeds City Centre, offering an easy and pleasant commute.
COMMUNAL HALLWAY & STAIRWELL Entering the Tannery Park development, you step through a glass panelled door which leads into the communal hallway and stairwell. The communal area and its stairwell boast a glass frontage which allows ample light in and boasts a lovely view out over the development. Visitors can telephone the apartment via a telephone intercom. The communal hallway also offers bike storage.
HALLWAY / OFFICE SPACE The apartment's hallway is finished in neutral and modern tones with coving to the ceiling this is supplemented by a warm wood effect floor. The hallway boasts high celling's, a wall-mounted radiator. This unique hallway also offers space for a study area and leads into the open plan sitting room & dining room, master bedroom and bathroom.
OPEN PLAN SITTING AND DINING ROOM A spacious open plan sitting room & dining room which has high ceilings and a large window which allows ample light in and offers a great view out over the development. This space is decorated neutrally with a lovely wood effect floor and coving to the ceiling. The space leads into the kitchen.
KITCHEN The kitchen benefits ample lower level and upper level cupboards with a contrasting worktop with splash backs. A large window allows ample light in and offers a great view out over the development. The kitchen utilities comprise an oven, four ring gas hob with an extractor above and a stainless-steel one and a half sink with drainer. Space for a washing machine and a large free-standing fridge- freezer exist. Again, high ceilings and a wall-mounted radiator is present.
BATHROOM A predominately tiled family bathroom with a wood effect floor comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and a low-level W.C. A radiator is present.
MASTER BEDROOM A neutrally decorated master bedroom which has a lovely wood effect floor. A large double-glazed window provides abundant lighting and offers a great view out into the development.
THE GROUNDS The grounds of the Tannery Park development are extremely well presented and surrounded by ample green spaces with tree lined roads and mature but well tendered boarders. The Meanwood beck runs through the grounds of the old Tannery making this a highly desirable and tranquil place to reside. Ample parking is found at the development. The Meanwood Valley Trail is accessed within moments from the apartment with direct access to Meanwood Park.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold - 125 years from 31st March 1998.
Service Charge including Buildings Insurance £1,089.96 per annum.
Reserve Fund Contribution - £480.00 per annum.
Ground rent - £50.00 per annum.
Please have the above verified by your solicitor.
1. Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However, they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check were we reasonably can.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract, the matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Yorkshire's Finest Leeds Limited T/A Cornerstone Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty about this property.