- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- ACCESS INTO TOWN CENTRE
- ADDITIONAL LOFT SPACE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- PLEASANT OUTLOOK TO THE REAR
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE OFF STREET PARKING
You are welcomed into the property with a spacious entrance hall leading directly to the kitchen at the rear aspect. Featuring a range of wall and base storage units topped with complimentary work top and a range of appliances including oven and hob, dishwasher and wine fridge. There is access to a useful under stair storage area, access to the side elevation and then into the main reception room. Spanning the full depth of the property and flooded with natural light courtesy of the dual aspect double glazed windows, the living room through dining is a fabulous space.
To the first floor are two spacious double rooms, one to the front elevation and one to the rear. A modern three piece bathroom suite has contemporary and neutral tiling to the walls. Further benefitting from ladder access to a partially converted loft space, currently utilised as a home office with rear facing Velux window.
Externally, gated access to the front encloses a garden that is mainly laid to lawn and does present the option to create off street parking if so required. The rear garden is a simply fantastic space and an oversized garden compared to most properties of this nature. Having a seating area at the foot of the garden with large lawn and mature planted boarders.
SERVICES All Mains Services Available
TENURE Leasehold - current annual ground rent £3.25, 990 years left on Lease
COUNCIL TAX B
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.