A delightful 2 bedroom cottage. Benefitting from a compact kitchen with a light and airy lounge. To the first floor is one double bedroom and one single with modern shower room. Also boasting a fabulous rear view and low-maintenance garden to the front.
LOUNGE 16' 06" x 16' 04" (5.03m x 4.98m) A tastefully styled lounge having beautiful high ceilings with modern décor and grey carpet. Double glazed window gives fabulous views towards the rear of the property.
KITCHEN 6' 04" x 7' 04" (1.93m x 2.24m) A compact kitchen having wall and base units with built-in oven with electric hob and extractor fan over. Double glazed window frames looking out over outstanding views. Door opens to the cellar.
BEDROOM ONE 10' 05" x 12' 08" (3.18m x 3.86m) A good size double bedroom having high ceilings and neutral décor. A sizeable double glazed window gives plenty of natural light.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 02" x 5' 08" (2.49m x 1.73m) A single bedroom beautifully presented with soft, modern décor. A double glazed window provides views to the front of the property.
HOUSE BATHROOM A modern suite, comprising of a double walk-in shower with wash basin and low-level w.c. Double glazed windows give views far and wide.
FRONT GARDEN A low-maintenance front garden having wall borders.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.