A freshly decorated 3 bedroom property. Located in a prime position and close to excellent amenities and commuter links.
*EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*
A freshly decorated 3 bedroom property. Located in a prime position and close to excellent amenities and commuter links. The property is a fantastic size and has recently fitted modern grey carpets and neutral décor.
ENTRANCE HALL 21' 4" x 5' 10" (6.5m x 1.78m) approx. A fantastic size entrance hall perfect for storing outdoor garments and boots. There is a back door which provides access to the garden and a understairs cupboard which is useful for storing household appliances.
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 7' 1" (4.22m x 2.16m) approx. A clean and bright kitchen having plumbing for a dishwasher, washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is an abundance of wall and base cabinets with oven and gas hob.
LOUNGE/DINER 20' 9" x 13' 5" (6.32m x 4.09m) approx. An excellent size lounge diner flooded with natural light courtesy of the windows and sliding doors which lead out to the feature balcony. The room is decorated neutrally and has ample room for a variety of living and dining furniture.
BEDROOM 1 12' 7" x 11' 4" (3.84m x 3.45m) approx. A good size double bedroom again presented neutrally.
BEDROOM 2 12' 1" x 9' 4" (3.68m x 2.84m) approx. Another double bedroom with modern décor.
BEDROOM 3 9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.77m x 2.57m) approx. A good size single bedroom.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 5' 6" (2.21m x 1.68m) approx. A clean and bright bathroom. Comprising bath with shower over, W.C. and wash hand basin.
EXTERIOR To the rear of the property there is a garden and space to park a vehicle.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.