Located within the sought after area of Norristhorpe, on a quiet cul-de-sac of well maintained properties this fully detached large family home comprises 4 bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor, lounge, formal dining room and garden room. Whilst on the first floor there are three further bedrooms and four piece house bathroom. The property is within the catchment area for Heckmondwike Grammar School and is walking distance of Norristhorpe junior school.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac of well maintained properties this fully detached large family home comprises 4 bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor, lounge, formal dining room and garden room. Whilst on the first floor there are three further bedrooms and four piece house bathroom. The property is within the catchment area for Heckmondwike Grammar School and is walking distance of Norristhorpe junior school.
HALLWAY The hallway provides access to the kitchen, lounge, bedroom four and cloakroom.
KITCHEN 11' 0" x 9' 0" (3.35m x 2.74m) approx. Fitted with a range of fitted appliances the kitchen is fitted with classic wall and base cupboards and is of open plan nature to the formal dining room.
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 10' 0" (3.68m x 3.05m) approx. A formal dining room that comfortably holds a 6/8 seater suite therefore perfect for family dining or more formal dinner parties, there are double doors opening to the lounge and doors also offering access to the garden room.
GARDEN ROOM 19' 0" x 13' 0"(reducing to 7' 0") (5.79m x 3.96m) approx. A beautiful addition to this family home the garden room is drenched with natural light offering an inviting and relaxing space to sit and enjoy views of the garden. Double doors open to the garden.
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 11' 0" (4.88m x 3.35m) approx. Beautifully presented the lounge has a wonderful feature fireplace that houses the living flame fire that provides a cosy ambience on chilly evenings. The large window provides natural light and far reaching views.
LANDING Having doors opening to three double bedrooms.
BEDROOMS The master suite is a generous size having ample space for free standing furniture as well as boasting fitted wardrobes and dressing area there is a door opening to the ensuite shower room which comprises walk in shower, low level WC and wash hand basin sitting on a vanity unit ideal for keeping toiletries out of sight. The two further bedrooms are both double and enjoy far reaching views. On the ground floor is a good size single bedroom.
Master bedroom - 18' 1" x 9' 0" (5.51m x 2.74m) approx.
Bedroom 2 - 12' 0" x 10' 0" (3.66m x 3.05m) approx.
Bedroom 3 - 13' 0" x 9' 0" (3.96m x 2.74m) approx.
Bedroom 4 - 9' 1" x 9' 0" (2.77m x 2.74m) approx.
GARDEN To the front is a lawned garden fringed by mature shrubs. A driveway runs to the side of the property and leads to a detached brick garage large enough to house a car with an up and over door, power, lighting and plumbing for a washer.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.