Located amongst a busy parade of shops, this commercial could be used for many different businesses. It is currently set out as offices and a show room area however could make an ideal beauty room,nail bar or even a dog grooming parlor. The rooms are clean, bright and airy, all decorated neutrally. There is a car park to the rear.
ENTRANCE HALL 9' 0" x 8' 0" (2.74m x 2.44m) Approx From a staircase rising from the ground floor, there is an entrance hall which offers access to the reception/office, 2nd office and boardroom.
OFFICE ONE 16' 0" x 8' 0" (4.88m x 2.44m) Approx A bright & airy office that has a lounge window providing natural light.
OFFICE TWO 15' 0" x 8' 0" (4.57m x 2.44m ) Approx Again, with a front facing window, this is also bright room with a spacious feel.
OFFICE THREE 15' 0" x 10' 0" (4.57m x 3.05m) Approx Having more privacy than the two previous offices. This office is slightly larger and can be made private. This office also has a front facing window filling the room with natural light.
BOARDROOM 17' 0" x 13' 0" (5.18m x 3.96m) Approx An open plan space perfect for a large board meeting table. This room could be utilized for many uses.
STAFFROOM/KITCHEN A small kitchenette, having a range of cupboards and cabinets. This room also has a sink, power and lighting.
CLOAKROOM Having two separate W.C and hand wash basins.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.