The Barn at Lane End Farm in Flockton offers an enviable location in an exclusive development with good M1 commuter links, good schools and a range of local amenities and community facilities. Being the largest of four detached family homes on the site.
The Barn at Lane End Farm in Flockton offers an enviable location in an exclusive development with good M1 commuter links, good schools and a range of local amenities and community facilities. Being the largest of four detached family homes on the site and benefitting from far reaching, open countryside views across Emley Moor, Flockton Moor, Scisset and West Bretton, The Barn, is the perfect location for a growing family wanting more space and a balanced lifestyle.
This new build house offers spacious family living in a semi-rural location, with a modern and high-end finish that you would expect from a quality developer. Underfloor heating comes as standard throughout the ground floor and all bathrooms; tailored with the latest designs in quality kitchens and bathrooms, your Vogue Home is sure to impress.
Furthermore, the architecturally designed L-shaped house incorporates the perfect ground floor space for large family gatherings and entertaining. Large bi-folding doors and 2 sets of patio doors in the kitchen and sun room, create a bright and airy feel inside the home and allow for direct garden access for extended outdoor entertaining. Benefitting from large feature windows, this family home maximises the south facing panoramic views across the valley.
Designed with a family in mind this very spacious 5 bed detached house briefly comprises 5 double bedrooms including a large king master suite with dressing room and en-suite bathroom; 4 bathrooms and 2 dressing rooms in total, linen store, WC, large living room with a traditional inglenook fire place and French doors leading to the patio terrace and garden, open plan kitchen and sun lounge with bi-folding doors and patio doors leading directly to the garden, formal dining room utility and boot room, and an integral double garage.
INTERNAL SPECIFICATION 'HIVE' smart home heating system
Under floor heating throughout the ground floor
Under floor heating in all bathrooms and en-suites
A choice of 3 wall paint colours (one colour throughout)
Stylish Oak veneered internal doors, Suffolk style, with brushed chrome ironmongery
Painted woodwork in white (upgrade alternatives available)
Designer floor tiles to all bathrooms and WC
Oak handrail and newel posts, glazed balustrade to the stairs and 1st floor landing balcony
Switches and sockets with USB points in brushed chrome
Spotlights throughout finished in brushed chrome
TV cabling and sockets to all bedrooms, kitchen and living room
Fully prepared for high speed optical fibre connectivity
Security alarm, mains smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
All bathrooms and ground floor WC to have wall hung vanity units and toilets where possible, floor tiling and half tiled walls, except for the shower area which is fully tiled, in a choice of colours. Heated towel rails in a choice of colour.
EXTERNAL FINISH Constructed from 140 mmm natural coursed, aged stone with ashlar detailing
Replicate authentic natural stone roof tiles
Slim profile Upvc windows, finished externally in French grey with white to the interior
Aluminium French grey bi-folding doors and patio doors
Solid oak front door
Choice of solid oak or composite French grey external doors
Landscaped stone flagged terrace and paths and landscaped garden area
Landscaped Tegula sett drive leading to a to double garage with additional off-street parking
External, up and down lights in brushed chrome
External cold water tap
External electric sockets
Automatic sectional garage doors in French grey
'Ring' Smart front doorbell with video camera
Provision for electric gates
Green oak canopy above entrance door
South facing garden
KITCHEN/DINER - A large open plan kitchen-dining room with a family snug/TV room leading to the garden
- Central breakfast bar island in kitchen area
- Kitchen 1.5 undermount sink within the island
- Award winning 'Quooker' 3in1 instant boiling tap
- Integrated bin within the island unit
- Pantry unit cupboard with bi-folding doors
- Quartz worktops with upstands choices and upgrades available
- Contemporary shaker style, painted, cupboard doors (alternative choices available)
- Integrated full height fridge
- Integrated full height separate freezer
- Neff 5 burner gas hob with extractor fan
- Caple double wine cooler
- 2 x Neff single ovens and separate microwave oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- 5 leaf bi-folding doors leading to a natural stone terrace patio area for outside dining
- 2 pairs of French doors in kitchen sun room leading to a natural stone terrace patio area
LIVING ROOM - French doors leading to a natural stone terrace patio area for outside dining
- Traditional inglenook fireplace with oak mantle and ashlar stone hearth
UTILITY/BOOT ROOM - External composite or solid oak door leading to garden and terrace - customer's choice
- Stainless steel sink and drainer
- Quartz worktops with upstand
- Space for white goods; washing machine and dryer
- Wall and floor units to accommodate laundry and household domestic appliances. Customer's choice of finish
MASTER SUITE - Large King size bedroom area with separate dressing room
- En-suite bathroom, fitted with modern fixtures and furniture, a choice of colour available
- Double wall hung vanity unit with 2 basins
- Underfloor heating to en-suite
- Wall hung toilet
- Half tiled walls, except over the shower which is fully tiled, and tiled floor
- Large low profile shower tray with walk-in shower enclosure, large rain shower and built-in tiled storage alcove
- Heated towel rail
FAMILY BATHROOM AND ADDITIONAL 2 EN-SUITE BATHROOM - A choice of fitted modern fixtures and furniture, including matt black finishes
- Wall hung vanity unit
- Underfloor heating
- Wall hung or back to wall toilet
- Half tiled walls, except over the shower which is fully tiled, and tiled floor
- Low profile shower tray and enclosure, overhead shower and built-in tiled storage alcove
- Separate fitted bath with alcove tiled, wall storage (to family bathroom only)
- Heated towel rail
UPGRADES AND CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS - A choice of floor coverings including quality carpets and Karndean/Amtico flooring
- Fully tiled bathroom walls
- Kitchen and Utility quartz upgrades
- Integrated washing machine and or dryer
- Painted skirtings and architraves to customers choice - white included
- Oak joinery to skirting, architraves and doors
- 1st Floor underfloor heating
- Waste disposal unit
- Luxury fitted wardrobes
- Additional electrical sockets or TV points
- Upgraded branded sanitaryware
- Branded dishwasher/fridge freezer
- Kitchen wall tiles
WARRANTY All homes come with a 10 year Premier Guarantee Structural Warranty as standard for complete peace of mind.
N.B. Vogue Homes reserve the right to change the specification at any time due to change in suppliers or discontinuation of stock. Personalised upgrades and choices are available subject to reservation timescales and build programme.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION Schools
- Flockton C of E First School ages 4-10: Ofsted rated 'GOOD'
0.9 miles / 2-3 minutes' drive
- Emley First School Ages 4-10: Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING'
1.5 miles / 5 minutes' drive
- Scissett Middle School Ages 10-13 Ofsted rated 'GOOD'
5.1 miles / 10 minutes drive / School bus available from Flockton
- Shelley College Ages 13-18 Ofsted rated 'OUSTANDING'
4.2 miles / 13 minute drive
Nearby Supermarket and Petrol Station
- Morrisons Supermarket and Petrol Station, Waterloo / 5.8miles / 14 minute drive
- Aldi / 5.5 miles / 12 minutes
- Marks and Spencer Simply Food / 5.5 miles / 12 minutes
- Flockton Cricket Club / 0.9 miles / 4 minutes drive
- Football Clubs: Emley AFC / 1.7 miles / 6 minutes drive / Scissett Football Club / 5.2 miles / 10 minutes drive / Lepton Highlanders / 3.2 miles / 7 minutes drive
- Gym and swimming pool: KAL Scissett Baths & Fitness Centre / 4.7 miles / 8 minutes drive
- Dewsbury District Golf Club: 11 miles / 29 minutes
Nearby Pubs and Restaurants
- Jacks Craft Ale House & Diner / 0.4 miles / 1 minute drive / 9 minute walk
- George & Dragon Gastropub / 0.4 miles / 1 minute drive / 9 minute walk
- The Sun Inn Bar & Kitchen / 1.1 miles / 3 minute drive / 23 minute walk
- 3 Acres Inn & Restaurant / 5 miles / 8 minutes drive / 1 hour 10 minute walk
- 315 Restaurant & Bar / 3.2 miles / 7 minute drive / 1 hour 7 minute walk
- Thorncliffe Farm Shop & Cafe, Emley / 2.7 miles / 7 minute Drive / 57 minute walk
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park / 3 miles / 8 minutes
- Newmillerdam / 6 miles / 13 minutes
- Kirklees Light Railway / 4.7 miles 10 minutes
- Emley Moor Tower / 2.9 miles / 9 minutes
- Canon Hall Farm, Museum, Park & Gardens / 6.3 miles / 13 minutes
M1 Motorway: 4.5 miles / 8 minutes drive
M62 Motorway: 9.6 miles / 20 minutes
M621 Birstall: 17 miles / 22minutes
Denby Dale Train Station (Huddersfield to Sheffield): 7.1 miles / 14 minutes
Dewsbury Train Station (Manchester via Huddersfield to Leeds): 6.3 miles / 17 minutes
Wakefield Westgate Train Station (Leeds to London): 7.6 miles / 17 minutes
Nearby Towns & Cities
Huddersfield Town Centre: 7.6 miles / 19 minutes
Wakefield City Centre: 7.7 miles / 17 minutes
Barnsley Town Centre: 10 miles / 20 minutes
Dewsbury Town Centre / 11 miles / 18 minutes
Leeds City Centre: 18 miles / 25 minutes
Leeds Bradford Airport / 26 miles / 46 minutes
Manchester Airport / 52 miles / 1hour 2 minutes
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.