- 3 Good sized Bedrooms
- Amazing Views
- Available NOW!
- Bond £980
- Council Band C
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
A Hallway leads to both living room and kitchen with stairs rising to the first floor landing. The living room has a large double glazed window to the front elevation with archway opening into the dining room that in turn then leads into the rear conservatory which enjoys a pleasant outlook. The kitchen features a modern range of gloss wall and base units with ample space for a range of appliances as well as storage cupboard and external access.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, two generous double rooms each with a range of built in bedroom furniture, the third is a single room with storage over the stairs with a three piece bathroom suite completing the accommodation.
Externally, a driveway to the side provides ample parking and provides access to the detached single garage. Low maintenance gardens to the front and read elevations provide a pleasant seating area.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Council Tax: Band B
Parking: Driveway and garage
UTILITIES Gas: Mains
Water & Drainage: Mains
Broadband: Ultrafast Full Fibre Broadband Available
Mobile Coverage: 5G Available - check with your provider.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.