Situated in the most picturesque of locations, this ongoing development will soon become a gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached home. Built in traditional coursed stone with blue slate roof.
Situated in the most picturesque of locations, this ongoing development will soon become a gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached home. Built in traditional coursed stone with blue slate roof. The elephant grey UPVC windows and doors complete the look creating a timeless finish sure to impress all that have the pleasure of viewing the property. Located in the ever sort after country village of Oxenhope and only 1-mile approx.* from Howarth, the property enjoys the best of both worlds boasting a quiet, tranquil setting yet still within close proximity to a range of amenities, schooling and more. In brief, a layout comprises lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor with then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor, to conclude, master bedroom and ensuite shower room can be found on the second floor. Externally a good size, family garden is to the rear with off road parking also.
GROUND FLOOR LAYOUT Entering the property through partial glazed, composite front door, the entrance hall provides enclosed space to shake off the outdoors before moving through into the lounge which enjoys the incredible views courtesy of the rolling fields which surround the property. Oak door opens into the open plan dining kitchen with then French doors onto the rear the property flows beautifully. Downstairs WC is tucked under the staircase.
FIRST FLOOR LAYOUT An oak stairs case rises to the first floor with oak doors opening to reveal three large bedrooms and house bathroom which comprises three-piece suite noting bath with shower over, wc and hand wash basin. Stairs rise to the second floor
SECOND FLOOR LAYOUT Located exclusively on the second floor, the master suite offers a very private aspect and boasts the use of ensuite shower room which includes WC, hand wash basin and step in shower.
OUTSIDE LAYOUT AND FINISH The property is accompanied by a good, family size garden to the rear. Stepping out via the rear French doors, Indian stone has been laid to create the patio area with then good size lawn, all bordered by 1.8m high timber fence. Off road, tarmac driveway creates off road parking.
EXTERNAL - Coursed walling stone.
- Blue slate roof.
- UPVC gutters and fascia's
- UPVC Windows and French doors.
- GRP front door.
- Indian stone paving to all paths and patio areas.
- Tarmac drive.
- Close boarded 1.8m timber fencing to perimeter and between houses.
- Timber gate between house and fence where needed.
- Rear gardens to be grass finish.
INTERNAL DECORATION - Walls and ceilings to be trade matt white throughout.
- All timber / MDF to be white matt eggshell.
- Oak doors and stairs to be sealed in a matt finish
INTERNAL JOINARY - Skiritng boards in 125mm MDF chamfered finish.
- Architrave in 68mm MDF chamfered finish.
- Plinth blocks to base of architrave.
- Painted blank access doors to eaves.
- Oak mexicana doors.
- Stairs and spindles to be oak Newels and handrails with softwood painted spindles and strings.
- Plastic loft hatch.
- 22mm Chipboard floors.
TILING - Fully tiled around bath and shower cubicle area.
- Splashback to WC sink.
- Half height wall tiling to Bathroom and en-suites.
KITCHEN AND UTLITY - Fully designed kitchen and utility.
- German appliances included are : Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, extract and washing
FLOORING - Karnedene Vinyl floor to Kitchen and utility area.
- Karndene floors to bathrooms and en-suites.
MECHANICAL - Sanitary ware and showers - See separate specification.
- Steel radiators throughout with exception of the bathroom s and en-suites.
ELECTRICAL - Chrome fascias to sockets and switches in kitchen.
- White fascias throughout rest of property.
- Extract fans to all bathrooms, en-suites, utility and kitchen,
- Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen and utility ceiling.
- Outside socket to rear of property.
- Wiring provided for TV only and CAT 5 included for internet.
- TV. Points to all bedrooms and lounge.
- 1nr telephone point - location TBC.
- External lighting to front door and rear exits.
- Fully operational Intruder alarm.
- 2 zone smart controlled heating ( Can be operated by phone)
- Smoke detection and heat detection.
GARAGE DOOR - Electrically operated steel garage door.
GARAGE - Electrically operated steel garage door.